Chapter Forty-Three.

"What time are you wanting to get there? So, I can book a taxi." Ben shouted from living room.

"Be ready in about ten minutes...Are you ready?" She shouted back from the bathroom.

"Course I am! I don't need hours to primp myself." Shaking his head as he looked through his phone for a taxi number.

"I dont need hours! I just want to look nice! I haven't been out in ages and we've never been out like this as a couple!"

Walking to the kitchen to grab a beer. "Lottie, you could wear a bloody bin bag and still be beautiful!"

"You have to say that!" She replied.

"How'd you work that one out?" He asked confused.

"You have to tell me I'm beautiful because you're my Manfriend!" Putting emphasis on manfriend as she laughed.

"Manfriend?" He laughed walking down the hall. Standing in the doorway of the bathroom still laughing until he saw what she was intending to wear. "Wow! Not going to lose you tonight."

"You're so far from being a boy Ben! And thank you." She smiled looking up to see his tight-fitting white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. "Definitely nothing about you says boy!" She licked her lips and she looked him up and down.

"Like what you see?" He smirked.

"Oh god yeah! Be hard to keep my hands off of you! Especially once I've had a few drinks." She winked making him laugh. "Now buzz off while I finish getting ready."

"Yeah, yeah! So bossy!" He walked away putting his phone to his ear.

Sal; We were ready early so went out to eat before we meet at the bar xxx

Bill; Ok 😊 What are you guys wearing? Our taxi is in fifteen minutes Xxx

Charl;

Sal; That skirt is gorgeous!! I need to borrow it sometime! Xxx

Charl; HA! Anytime  xxx

Sal; Ive got that gold top that you guys insist looks great on, with dark grey jeans and my new black boots, which are like walking on clouds! xxx