Chapter Forty-Nine.

"You know, I've never been here." Charlotte said looking around in awe as they walked holding hands looking at the various stalls and shops.

"Never? Not even when you were at collage?"

"Nope! If I wasn't in college I was working at home because I had Rosie. Didn't really do the whole explore the city thing."

"I guess it paid off. She's great kid, you flew through college and now? Now you're a general manager for a huge successful timber company! You should be proud of yourself." He smiled down at her and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Your mum and dad are proud of you. Rosie is really proud of you and so am I!"

"You're too good to us." She whispered.

"No I'm not. You justbnever knew how much you were both worth because of him." He brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed it. "If I've got to tell you a million times a day, everyday, how beautifully amazing you are, how amazing Rosie is and how much I love you both, so that you believe that you are..." He said as he kissed her hand again. "I will." He smiled. "And if you start crying, you're not getting those hellumi fries you want to try!" He grinned.

"From Oli Baba's? That's not fair! You can't say lovely things like that and expect me not to get emotional." She laughed as she let go of his hand to wrap her arms around his waist.

Bringing his arm up around her shoulder and kissing her head. "Ready to do some shopping?"

"Oh yes! Are you ready to carry a million bags?" She laughed as she reached in to her bag to grab her purse. "What! Oh bloody hell!" She groaned.

"It's on the dresser back at the hotel." He smirked at her.

"How'd..."

"I put it there!" He winked at her.

"Ben!" She scolded him and slapped his arm.

"Happy birthday beautiful! Let's go get a coffee. If I'm carrying a million bags, I need caffeine." He took her hand in his and started to walk in to the market.

********

"My God! These are bloody amazing!" She gushed as she took another bite

"I'm starting to think you might have a cheese addiction." Ben sniggered. "Thought we could go for a walk around Regent park once we're done looking around here."

"That'd be lovely and thank you," He looked at up at her "for making my birthday so amazing."

"I'm just glad you're enjoying yourself." He smiled, while she was distracted by passers-by he took one of her hellumi fries.

Turning her attention back to him as he popped it in to his mouth. "Seriously! You're lucky I love you, do you know that! I'd chop anyone else's fingers off for that!" She pouted and frowned at him, making him laugh.