Chapter 2

Merry (post) Christmas or Kwanzaa or  Hanukkah to whoever celebrates it or other holidays people celebrate! I was going to wait until a week after I posted chapter 1 but I got impatient. :) School starts on Monday uggghhh but I got some quality writing done this break so that's good. And since I'm finally did my Disney and Netflix auditions I should have a little bit more free time. This chapter goes into where everyone else is and more backstory. Alright, pleas enjoy chapter 2! Thank you for the positive response to chapter 1!

Mike and Zoe kept in touch, at least throughout middle and high school, even though we weren't supposed to. They were an item after Operation Yeasty Meerkat, just like I wanted to be with Erica. They tried to keep it long distance, but after a while it got hard too so they decided to be friends. I texted Zoe, Chip, Jawa and even Audrey occasionally during those years too, only about boring stuff like regular school and stuff. None of us wanted to risk being caught. The only time I talked about spy school was with Mike, when we knew we were alone. We all knew that we'd be caught if we spoke on the phone or texted about it, even using code words.

After spy school, Zoe moved back in with her family in Illinois. Jawa moved in with his family in Maryland and Chip and his brother Hank shared an apartment in Los Angeles, California. Audrey went back to live with her mom and uncle in their farm in California. From what I've heard, I think Audrey had her mom and Alexander meet and clear things up best they could without revealing they were spies. I think it went well as Audrey's mom forgave Alexander. Catherine wasn't too pleased to say the least that Alexander slept with someone while on a mission and still married (another reason they broke up), but Catherine apparently met and liked Audrey's mom, so all seems okay in the joint Hale/Finley family. (Finley was Audrey's last name before she knew it was Hale. It was her mother's maiden name.)

After we graduated high school, Mike was scouted by the Boston Red Sox and skipped college to play for them (and he still does). He is now a star pitcher and batter (unlikely for baseball) and he is really rich and famous. We barely spoke after he got recruited and I went to college. From what the tabloids say at the supermarket, he seems to be a bit of a playboy right now. I don't have any way of contacting him anymore, since he changed his number some years back.

Zoe seems to have settled in early to have a family. I saw this on Instagram. She has a handsome husband from the town in Illinois she lived in, has a toddler and they just had a baby girl. I don't know how Mike feels about this and if he even cares. I occasionally talk to her, but not often with her busy life.

Audrey, after spending three years with her mom and uncle, decided to join the CIA again. Whatever she does is confidential, but I'm pretty sure she's a spy/assassin for the United States. At the very least, she's a field agent.

I read in the newspaper just two days ago that Jawa is representing the United States in this year's Olympic Games for track and archery. Not surprising at all, since he was always a good athlete. I lost contact with him as well.

Chip surprised me a lot. He actually become a successful actor in Los Angeles and is known as a heartthrob in Hollywood. He is very handsome and starred in big box movies. He's not staying under the radar at all. I never spoke to him once he became famous.

I went for four years to Columbia and got this "prestigious" job at a big private equity firm. It pays well, but I'm not happy. I'm good at the job but ever since spy school, this isn't where I saw myself in the past. Oh well, whatever pays the bills.

Erica Hale (or Handler now, since all of us had to change our last names) was the biggest shock of them all. According to all of the fan and Wikipedia pages dictated to her, she went to elementary school and middle school (lie) in a small town in New York but moved to the big city in her sophomore year of high school (aka when spy school closed, she moved to the big city). She did well in school and was popular, but know to be distant. One day at Central Park, some modeling agents saw her and begged her to do these shoots. She did them (which shocked me since that didn't seem to be her forte at all) and soon became an internationally famous model. Now she's known as an influencer, but she doesn't have any social media. Erica keeps her cards close to her chest and mostly everything the media knows about her personal and dating life was by spying on her and her famous friends. Erica is like a mysterious celebrity and everyone loves it. She's known to be distant and intimidating when you meet her. No surprises there. Erica did a few movies as small roles but she's famous just for existing and being pretty. On the internet the other day, I saw her net worth was over forty million dollars.