Acquaintances

Roddy Pov

I had just got done with my interview and I was in the studio with Nipsey. I recorded something slight but I was done for the day and he was too so we was just chilling and he was really throwing me some gems. He taught me a lot and I really looked up to him.

"Yeah so that's why doing your taxes is important as fuck especially cause we making bank and shit. The government won't hesitate to throw yo ass in a box. They will have you take a long ass vacation just cause you ain't file it" he said and I nodded my head letting him know that I was picking up what he was putting down.

"Damn that's crazy" I responded

"Yeah it is" he said

"The New Years coming up too so I got to get on that"

"Hell yeah I got some people tho I'ma hook you up with them" he said as he grabbed his ringing phone from his pocket.

"Hey baby" he spoke getting up.

"We not done talking. I'ma hit you up when I handle this" he said dapping me up and he left. I scrolled through my phone and texted Dee back and got up and went in the booth. There was nobody here but I knew how to work all the equipment cause my uncle taught me how when I was a jit.

Once I was done expressing my self and out of my other realm I FaceTimed Dee.

"Yo Dee not here" the JJ nigga said picking up the phone and I scrunched my face up.

"Where she at? And why you got her phone?" I questioned.

"She's at the library and she left her phone in my car. We was taking a break from studying. I'm bout to buy lunch so she'll have her phone in about half an hour" he said.

"You ain't even have to answer the phone should have just let that shit ring" I said

"Fam it ain't even that serious" he said

"You right it ain't but I ain't yo fam nigga. We nothing nigga not even acquaintances but tell her to call me when she get her phone" I said hanging up.

I got up and went back to my hotel and got ready cause I got a text from Nipsey saying that he was gon take me out to this club.

"Waddup Crip" he said once I hopped in the back of the truck and the driver pulled off.

"Shiiit" I said shaking my head

"You alright? You're energy off" he said

"My girl Maan" I said

"Damn that's all you had to say" he said laughing

"London know how to kill my mood and bring that shit back to life" he said and I shook my head

"I swear to God" I said laughing

"But where we going tho?" I questioned

"This night club called Magic. My cousin own that shit" he said and I nodded my head. Once we got there it was packed as fuck like the whole city was in this damn building.

We made our way to the VIP area and as soon as I sat down some broad sat on my lap.

"Get the fuck up" I said in her ear and she looked back at me shocked like she seen a ghost or some shit. I ain't have time for these fucking groupies.

"You seem stressed let me fix that for you" she said putting her hand on my thigh and I bust out laughing.

"I don't fuck with bitches who don't got respect for themselves" I said pushing her hand away.

"Don't touch me again or I'll have you out this bitch" I said and she rolled her eyes and got up. I sized her up and she was wearing this tight ass red dress that barely covered her ass. She was a walking STD.

I stayed close to Nipsey most of the time and he introduced me to more family members and some of his closest friends. He was good people because he was a vibe who liked to vibe with other vibes.

Once I got to the hotel it was almost four in the morning and I was tired as fuck. My phone was about to die so I hurried up and put it on charge and placed an alarm for seven cause I had a busy morning tomorrow.
.
Once I woke up I checked my phone and it was blowing. Some bitch ass photographer took a picture of the hoe on my lap making it seem like we was together or some shit.

"Fuck man" I said out loud

I FaceTimed Dee and it rang all the way to voicemail and then when I called again it went straight to voicemail letting me know that she was declining it on purpose.

Roddy 🥰
Pick up yo phone... don't believe that shit
Read 7:14

I saw the dots pop up letting me know she was typing so I was waiting for her response and then it disappeared and I smacked my teeth and blasted my music and got ready for my busy morning.

Once I was done with everything I had my driver drive a good hour to her school cause I knew that's where she was at cause I knew her schedule. I spotted her sitting next to JJ and I made my way to them. I got a couple of stares from people but they knew not to approach me cause I wore the way I was feeling on my face.

"Let me holla at you real quick shorty" I said coming up to her

"Nah she good nigga" he said talking for her and I eyed him.

"I ain't speaking to you nigga" I said

"There's nothing to talk about" she said avoiding eye contact.

"What you talking about it's a whole lot of shit to talk about" I said

"She said what she said" the boy said pissing me off

"Who this nigga think he talking to?" I questioned

"Talking to me crazy like I won't beat the shit out you" I said

"Beat the shit out of who?" He said standing up and Dee stood up too getting in between us.

"YOU NIGGA WHO THE FUCK ELSE!" I yelled causing a few people to look our way.

"Roddy stop. Just leave you causing a scene and bringing unwanted attention." Dee said

"If you wanna scrap we can do that shit" he said taking off his shirt and I swung on this nigga hitting him in his jaw making him fall back and I kept on swinging on this nigga. I heard Dee yelling and shit but I blacked out and the next thing I knew was that I was in hand cuffs and then in a fucking jail cell.

I was in the box for a good week cause he wanted to press charges but I guess he ended up dropping them.

Once I was out a came back to the crib and most of Dee's stuff was gone.
.
.
.
On that note don't forget to vote, comment and share ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️