Emotional way of thinking

Dee pov

I was home on the couch doing my homework that was due exactly at 12:59 and I did enough procrastinating so I decided to finally do it today.

Before I could submit my work Roddy came through the door and picked me up carrying me to the room.

"Roddy I have to submit my work" I said

"I just need you right now" he said sobbing and he placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Aww what happened? Are you ok?" I questioned running my finger through his hair and when I said that it made him cry more than he already was.

I knew that he had his therapy sessions on Monday so that's probably what it was.

"I don't want to talk I just want to lay" he sniffled and that's exactly what we did until he fell asleep. I debated on wether or not I should get out of his grasp and submit my homework but I decided against it because he was all on me and if I moved he was gonna wake up. I had an A in the class anyway and he accepted late work he just took points off for each day it was late.

I didn't have nothing to do so I just stared at him while he slept.

"Aww" I said lowly going over his eyebrows with my finger. He was so fine and I was kinda salty cause his eyebrows looked better than mine and I hope when we have kids they have his eyebrows.

I noticed the blemishes he had on his face and I made a mental note to buy him some black soap from the African store I always go to.

He started shifting so I stopped messing with him and I started to mess with his hair. He had a low cut and he just got a hair cut too so he looked extra good. Out of boredom I eventually went to sleep and when I woke up I checked the time and it was 4:44

I got up to see if he was around the house but he wasn't there. I grabbed my phone from the couch and called him but I heard it ringing from inside the room and I smacked my teeth.

I just said fuck it and went to my computer and submitted my homework that I been finished. I'd probably get a very low A or a high B so I wasn't too worried about sending it in late and plus my teacher like me so I was good.

I wasn't able to sleep because I literally slept the whole day away with Roddy and I was high key worried cause where the fuck could he be? And why did he come in crying? I just hoped he was in the studio cause nine times out of ten that's where he was.

I tried to wait up for him to come back but he never did and I actually ended up going back to sleep and my alarm woke me up cause it was time for me to get ready for class and Roddy still wasn't here.

When I went to class it felt like everything was going by so slow I was so ready to leave.

"Damn Jit why you in such a hurry" JonJon said from behind me and I turned around.

"I'm just so ready to go home I'm so tired" I said

"Alright I'ma let you go but text me we got to figure out what we gon do for this project" he said as he walked with me to my car.

"Alright I will" I said getting in and I went straight home and I didn't see Roddy's car in the drive way.

I went in to see if he came back to get his phone and it was gone so I called and it went straight to voicemail and I sighed.

"What the fuck he got going on" I said out loud to nobody but my self cause it was just me here by myself in this big ass house that was just taking up space in all honesty.

I called him again and one more time after that and it went to voicemail so I just left it alone I wasn't going to blow up his phone.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water and turned on the shower and did a quick rinse and then I let it fill up in the tub and while the water was running I grabbed two of the bath bombs I had and put it in there and just watched it turn different colors and I eventually got in letting the hot bath water relax my muscles. I played some Jhené Aiko in the background and just sung along and recorded my self on Snapchat singing along and I posted one of the many videos I took on my story.

Before the water turned cold I got up and scrubbed my body with soap and turned on the shower letting the soap slide off my body.

I dried off my body and just put on some loose shorts and called it a day. I went in the living room and watched the boondocks until Roddy walked through the door.

"Where was you at? You didn't see my missed calls?" I questioned getting up and he just stared at my chest and I smacked my teeth.

"My eyes are up here" I said

"I know that" he said and I turned around and grabbed the blanket I had and wrapped myself around it.

"Why were you gone? Where were you?" I questioned and he went in the bathroom

"In the studio" he said taking off his clothes and he hopped in the shower and turned the water on.

"The least you're could of did was text me or call me"

"You not my girl now remember" he said

"You still could have texted your friend who live with that you wasn't going to be home" I said

"My bad I will next time" he said

"So what happened yesterday? Are you ok?" I questioned

"Yeah I'm gucci"

"So you're not going to tell me what happened" I said

"I already talked to my therapist about it I don't want to speak on it no more"

"Okay"

"Now can you stop buggin me so I can shower in peace please" he said

"My bad I didn't know my presence was such a bother" I said walking out and I went back to watching tv until he interrupted me by laying on me.

"Get off of me man" I said

"I ain't mean it like that" he said

"Ok get off of me though" I said and he got up and he picked me up and made me lay on him.

"Can I have my own space I need some me time just like you needed yours" I said

"Nah you don't need no me time that's you and me time" he said and I sat up fixing the covers I had on me.

"I want some covers" he said snatching the covers off me and I covered my chest with my hands cupping them and he smacked his teeth

"Lay down" he said

"Let me go put a shirt on first" I said trying to stand up but he pulled me back down.

"Just lay with me I'm not gon do nothing" he said and I did and he rubbed on my bare back and it sent shivers down my spine cause his hands were cold.

"Your hands are cold" I said

"And your body is warm" he said putting his hands in my shorts and he grabbed on my ass

"Stop" I said

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything" he said as he rubbed on my ass giving me a massage and I just let him cause it felt good.

I was doing this for me not for him.

.
.
Vote, comment and share for some more shit 💙