My last

Dee pov

I woke up to see Roddy all on me. The big shirt I had on was all the way up exposing my naked body and his head rested on my bare chest.

"Roddy get off me" I said and he wrapped his arms around me and I tried to pull my shirt down.

"Roddyyy" I said but he ignored me and continued to lay on top of me. I reached over and grabbed my phone that was on the counter and checked my phone. I had a couple texts from Nomi and I sent a black screen to JonJon on Snapchat because his childish ass wanted a streak we were close to four hundred.

Once Roddy finally woke up he just continued to lay there. "Can you get up I have to pee" I said and he got up taking all the covers with him exposing my naked body.

"You acting like I've never seen you naked before" he said sizing me up once I hurriedly put my shirt down. I sized him up too and he didn't have no shirt on and just had on boxers and I could see his print due to his morning wood.

"We not supposed to see each other naked" I said

"You have a shirt on. It's not my fault that shit went all the way up" he said

"Yes it is cause you was all up on me" I replied

"You do that with that Florida nigga" I said and I scoffed.

"I was comforting him"

"I need that too" he said and I just shook my head and went into the main bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and he was right behind me.

"Excuse me" he said grabbing my waist to get through and he took his boxers off and went in the shower.

"You ain't have to do all that" I said as he turned on the shower and he ain't respond. Once I was done doing what I was doing I took off my clothes and grabbed a towel covering up my body.

"DEE BRING ME A TOWEL!" I heard him yell. I grabbed a towel and went in the bathroom to see him completely naked in front of me and I tried my best not to look down.

"Really" I said handing him the towel

"What's wrong?" He questioned wrapping the towel around his waist

"You nigga" I said as he made his way towards the sink washing his face and brushing his teeth.

I walked out and went to the guest bathroom to shower and once I was clean I hopped out the shower and went to the room to get some clothes to wear.

"Can you get out so I can change?" I questioned

"Change jit I ain't pressing you" he said and I grabbed my shea butter.

"Since you here put some on my back" I said and he wasted no time coming over next to me.

"Lay down" he said and I layed on my stomach

"Ooh your hands are cold" I said as my body tensed up

"My bad shorty" he said as he continued to put shea butter on my back and then he made his way towards my lower back.

"Remove this" he said removing the towel

"It's ok you've done enough" I said getting up

"Damn" he said

"Give me my towel" I said. I stood completely naked in front of him and he didn't even hide the fact that he was staring at my body.

"Earth to Roddy" I said snapping my fingers in his face and he grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him.

"You look good friend" he said grabbing my waist and I removed them so he grabbed on my ass and laid back making me fall on him.

"Roddy" I said trying to get up but he flipped us over so that he was on top of me and he pressed his body on mine and I could feel his hard member through the boxers he had on.

"If we gon be friends let's be friends with benefits cause your the only girl I want to be fucking on" he said staring at me.

"I-" said but he cut me off by kissing me and I kissed him back and we made out for a good minute before he started to kiss and suck on my neck as his hands made his way through my body.

"Ok stop stop stop" I said getting myself in order.

"Stop for what" he said clearly frustrated

"We can't do this. I don't want to because the whole point of us taking a break was so that you could focus on yourself and I don't want to give you relationship attributes if we're not in a relationship"

"Let this be the last time then" he said kissing me but I broke the kiss and he continued to suck on my bottom lip wanting me to kiss him back

"No Roddy our last time was our last time" I said

"Really that was like a week ago" he said

"I know that I was there remember" I laughed and he smacked his his teeth

"For how long?" He questioned

"However long it takes. That's up to you" I said

"Can I at least eat your pussy?" He questioned rubbing on it and u was tempted to say yes

"No Roddy" I said removing his hand and he placed it in his mouth.

"Dee you making this hard on me and hard on yourself" he said

"It'll be worth it in the end. I want you to work on yourself first" I said

"I am"

"Good now can you get up"

"For what?" He questioned

"So I can get up and make breakfast" I said

"Hmm" he said breathing down my neck sending chills throughout my body.

"Roddy" I said

"I'm getting up damn" he said getting up and he grabbed a bottle of lotion went straight to the bathroom and I let out a deep sigh cause I could feel my pussy throbbing.

I got up and made my way towards the bathroom and I lightly knocked.

"Maan what?" He questioned

"Last time ok" I said and he wasted no time as he instantly kissed me roughly and pinned me up against the wall.
.
.
.
Vote, comment and share if you still fucking with it
💙