Birthday

Roddy pov

I was drunk and high as fuck. It was my birthday so I was fucked up. Dee, Nomi and Chris had planned this lil get together and they rented this building for tonight. I searched the area looking for Dee and once I spotted her I seen her twerking on Nomi so I made my way over there and I grabbed her waist so that she could twerk on me but she instantly stopped.

"What you doing? Don't let me stop you from dancing" I said wrapping my arms around her and grabbing her ass but she removed my hands.

"Friends don't do all that" she responded

"Fuck being friends right now it's my fucking birthday. I get what I want." I said slapping her ass and then I squeezed it and she tried to remove my hands again.

"Stop doing that shit" I said putting my hands under her dress grabbing her bare ass cheeks and I kissed her aggressively but she quickly broke the kiss.

"Eww I can taste the liquor in yo mouth and stop we're in public" she said removing my hands and she pulled her dress down.

"Let's go then" I said

"I'm not leaving" she said and I backed her up into the closest wall. I made her face the wall and pressed my body up against hers so that she could feel my hard dick.

"I'm not asking you I'm telling you unless you want me to fuck you in front of all these people cause I don't give a fuck" I said into her ear because the music was loud as hell.

"We're done fucking I told you that" she said turning around and I lifted her up.

"I'm not telling you cause I want this shit I'm telling you because I need it today right now" I said

"Put me down people are starting to stare" she said

"You think I give a fuck? I'm high and drunk as hell"

"Roddy ok put me down" I said and once I put her down she tried to leave but I grabbed her.

"Why you playing with me Dee?" I questioned grabbing her neck and I sucked on it and gave her some love bites.

"I'm not playing I'm dead ass" she said

"I am too" I said kissing on her exposed chest

"Roddy" she moaned once I placed my hands in her soaked panties.

"What? Stop acting like you don't want this dick" I said kissing on her ear. She liked that shit

"Friends don't do this" she said barely above a whisper. I could tell that I was getting to her.

"Where are the keys?" I questioned

"I don't know" she said

" I'm not in the mood for games right now. Where are the keys?" I questioned

"I just told you I don't know" she said and I eyed her

"It's not in your purse?"

"I don't know maybe" she said

"Come on. Walk in front of me" I said so she could hide my visible boner and we made our way towards the table and I made her sit on my lap and I placed kisses and sucked on her neck as she went through her purse and I grabbed her waist making her grind on me.

"Don't make me bend you over this table" I said letting her know to hurry the fuck up.

"Okay I found it" she said and we both got up and made our way towards the car.

"Lets get in the car" she said as I pulled the top part of her dress down exposing her titties. I opened the door to the bacc seat and got in. I took the rest of her dress off and removed the thong she had on with my teeth as and she just stared at me.

"You know I love you right?" I said pecking her second set of lips.

"Yes" she responded breathing heavy

"I love you too" she said

"And you know I'll never hurt you right?" I said pecking her lips again but this time I sucked on it.

"Mmm yesss!" She moaned

"I care for you a lot and all I wanna do is please you"

"Please me Rodddyyy" she moaned as I started to flick my tongue against her clit and I really took my time eating her pussy. Her moans filled the car and she started to shake once she reached her orgasm and I ate it all up.

"Suck my dick Dee" I ordered sitting up and she made eye contact with me as she spit on my dick and started to suck on the tip.

"Oh shit" I groaned as she started to deep throat and I held her head in place making her hold every inch of my dick in her mouth for a good ten seconds.

"Fuckk" I groaned once she started to hum on my dick sending vibrations throughout my whole body and once I busted my nut she swallowed making me smirk.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as I hit it from the back and I kissed on her neck and sucked on her titties occasionally.

"I'm cumming" she said as her body started to shake and I continued to go at a faster pace making her body jerk from too much pleasure and I didn't stop until she came back to back.

"Fuckk this my shit" I groaned

I flipped her over so that we were face to face and I just stared at her for awhile smiling.

"You're so fucking beautiful" I said kissing her and she kissed me back and I took this as a moment to insert my dick in her and as I rocked back and forth I pecked her lips each time until she wrapped her arms around my neck and she locked her legs around my back making our bodies touch and we were chest to chest and I could feel her hard nipples. I rested my head on the crook of her neck and sucked and kissed on it as I gave her all of me with deep fast strokes and she moaned in my ear hyping me up making me go faster than I already was and all you could hear was macaroni noises and the sound of are skins pounding against each other.

"Ohhhh" she moaned as she came on my dick and I pulled out my dick and came in her mouth so that we ain't make a mess.

"I love you girl" I said kissing her

"I love you more" she said smiling making me smile too.

"Put your clothes on so we can say bye to these people and finish what we got going on"

"Okay" she said getting her dress and I found my clothes and put it on

"Roddy you ripped it" she said smacking her teeth.

"Chill I'll buy you a new one but stay here I'ma be right back" I said kissing her forehead and then I left and said some goodbyes and thanked everybody for coming. Once I came back I saw Dee knocked out in the bacc seat so I opened it got in and I ate her pussy until she woke up.

"Come drive I'm high key drunk as fuck" I said and she made her way to the front seat and I smacked her ass since it was all up in my face.

"You not going back to sleep when we get home cause I'm not done with you" I said rubbing on her thigh and she smiled.

"I still got school tomorrow and I would love to walk to class like a normal person" she said

"The way I'm feeling now. No promises" I said
.
.
.
Like, comment and share for good luck

Side note: I appreciate everybody who comments I really look forward to reading them and all y'all funny as fuck and a quick shoutout to all the readers who's voted on every single chapter and didn't miss not one I appreciate y'all the most. 💙