The Wedding

Dee pov

The wedding was being held at a reception hall instead of a mosque or church and we did that to compromise because we both had different religions. We decided that it would be best to have a traditional wedding but we would still throw in a bit of my culture as well.

I was so nervous because it was time for me to walk down the isle.

"You ready?" My father questioned teary eyed with a smile plastered on his face and I nodded my head yes before the doors opened.

"You got this just take your time" my father whispered so that only I could hear because I was literally shaking.

I held eye contact with Roddy the whole time and I could tell he was tryna hold back tears and I was too.

"Thank you BaBo" I said hugging my father and he made his way to his seat.

"You look beautiful shorty" Roddy said smiling ear to ear making me smile even wider

"Thank you and you do too" I blushed and I stayed that way throughout the whole service until it was time for us to say our vows that's when I got really emotional.

"I love you" Roddy said grabbing both my hands

"I love you too"

"First off I really want to thank your parents for creating the most perfect person in the world at least for me." He said and I heard a couple of people say "aww" in the crowd.

"Dee..Jaidee you really taught me how to love. You taught me what it really feels like to be in love with someone and you changed me for the better. I used to be this angry little boy just running the streets but when I met you I slowly started to change and I finally became a man who's able to express himself and I know I really put you through a lot because I had many toxic traits and although I still have my moments you still stuck with me literally through the tough times and the happy times and I promise to stick by your side too forever and always." He said and I could feel myself become emotional as tears weld up in my eyes.

"You made it so easy for me to love and I feel like.. no I know that this is real love. When I'm mad wether it's at you or it's just me being me your able to calm me down just by saying the words "I love you" and you're literally the only person that has that control over me. I remember when I first met you it was the first day of our senior year and I was so mad cause my car broke down and I had to  take the bus but looking back now I'm so glad that everything happened the way it did because I would have never met you and I just want to let you know after this there's no breaking up we're gonna remain solid forever and always" he said wiping the tears from my face with his thumb.

"Aww Roddy" I said hugging him before we went back to holding hands and I took a deep breath before I started to speak.

"You know back when I was a child I always thought that the first person I did everything with would be the one that I would marry and people used to tell me that it wasn't realistic and that love don't work like that. They told me that I'd probably have to go through three heartbreaks in order to find my one but as I stand here I can finally say that I proved them all wrong because the person standing in front of me is the love of my life. Roddy you were a great boyfriend, the best fiancé and I know that you will be an even greater husband and I'm so glad that out of everybody in the world God paired us together. Yes we have our little petty fights but we always get through it and we're going to continue to get through anything that's placed in our way and I want to continue to experience this journey they call life with you right by my side. Roddy I really love you and I promise to be by your side forever and always and I can't wait to continue to expand our family" I said  and everybody started clapping making me smile once we exchanged rings.

"You have opened your hearts to one another, declared your love and friendship, and have united yourself with the exchanging of rings. Therefore, with the blessings of God, it is my pleasure to now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" And with that Roddy grabbed my face and kissed me slipping his tongue in my mouth.

"Okayy" I laughed breaking the kiss remembering that my parents and everybody was here.

"I love you" he said pecking my lips

"I love you too"  I said as everybody cheered for us.
.
Roddy pov

I was finally done getting ready and I looked my self over in the full body mirror.

I looked good as fuck no cap and once I made my way to where the party was being held at everybody started cheering and shit and guided me to this throne chair making me laugh

I looked good as fuck no cap and once I made my way to where the party was being held at everybody started cheering and shit and guided me to this throne chair making me laugh. It really made me feel like a king tho.

Once Dee came out I could not keep my eyes off of her as she made her way towards me smiling.

"You look like the queen you are" I said grabbing her hand and kissing it and I noticed a couple of people taking pictures so I held that pose and we took some more pictures

We danced and really had fun and all I could say was that African people really knew how to throw a party and celebrate.

"You ready for this honeymoon?" I questioned as we danced together.

"Yes I really am" she smiled

"Me too" I said grabbing her ass.

"I hope you ready for baby number two" I said making her laugh.

"I'm ready if you are" she said kissing my lips.

"Let's leave nobody paying attention to us no more" 

"Let's say bye first" she said and once we did that we left making our way to Bora Bora in our private jet.
.
.
.
Ta Da! This book is officially completed and any other chapters that come after this one will be considered EXTRAS but yeah that's it that's all.

.. and if you want to see more of my works I have a new book it's called Creators Creation and it's an ASAP Rocky fanfic so check it out if you want

On that note vote comment and share  for good luck 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙