Playing games

Roddy pov

"Nigga what the fuck is you doin?" Tavon questioned as I placed seven blunts in my mouth and I took a big ass hit.

"I'm higher than a bitch" I said exhaling  into the camera cause Chris was recording me.

Before I could take another hit Dee walked in.

"Roddy we supposed to be pregnant together you can't smoke you can't drink so why are you smoking 1..2..3.4..5..6..7 SEVEN! blunts and then you got the audacity to have a double cup in front of you" she said placing her hand on her hip.

"Chill I ain't physically pregnant you are so get out it's too much smoke in here" I said and she continued to stare at me.

"We supposed to be doing this together thoooo"  she said and I smacked my teeth.

"Ok go back to the room I'ma be there in a second"

"It's been a second come on now" she said and she started to cough.

"Dee get the fuck out of here you inhaling the smoke and hurting my child" I said

"Come with me" she said and I groaned getting up and I could hear Chris and Tavon laugh at me.

"Go shower I can smell it on you" she said with an attitude and I just stared at her.

"Eyeballs.. take a picture it'll last longer" she said and I continued to stare at her

"You got me fucked up" I said

"No you got me fucked up"

"This pregnancy hormone shit got you acting all the way the fuck up and I'ma need you to dead that shit" I said and she crossed her arms against her chest.

"Aww the baby's mad" I said and she tried to hide her smile and I made my way towards her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Let me go" she said trying to pull away but that only made me hold her tighter.

"Shower with me" I said

"While you was in there smoking I already showered so nope" she said turning around so that we was face to face.

"Why you keep staring at me? You're making me nervous" she said going to sit down on the bed and I followed her making her lay down and I laid on my side next to her so that we were face to face.

"I just can't believe you all this you know? I appreciate you for staying by my side cause I know it's a lot of bitches who fuck with niggas to use them and I appreciate you for not being one of them" I said kissing her lips

"And I'm staring at you cause you fine a fuck. You don't even need that make up shit but you look good either way so I ain't complaining" I said making her smile which made me smile.

"You just saying that cause you want some pussy" she said making me laugh and ruining our moment.

"I swear fo God that wasn't the reason but shiiittt a lil quickie won't hurt" I said leaning in to kiss her but she placed her her hand over my face.

"Skrrr.. you stink you gon make me throw up" she said making me roll my eyes

"I hope they get stuck" she said

"Shut the fuck up" I said getting up and taking off my clothes so that I could shower.

"You better take a cold shower" she said eyeing my semi hard dick.

"I got a fucking girl for a reason if you not in the mood then you can easily suck my dick"

"I'm not in the mood to do that either" she said and I just went in the shower and took a hot shower.
Fuck she thought..

Once I was done showering I hopped out the shower and my towards the bed sitting next to Dee.

"Your ass really getting fat" I said grabbing on her ass

"My ass been fat" she said getting up and I pulled her down making her sit on my lap.

"If this what pregnancy do to yo body then shiit eight kids it is" I said

"Nahh I'ma have to come back to you on that once I give birth cause I was doing research and they was like it hurts and you can die or it feel like you dying"

"But y'all body made to do all that so you good" I said and shook her head

"You got hella jokes but whatever go get ready so we all can leave" she said getting up and I sized her up seeing what she had on

"You gon wear a jacket over that cause yo belly showing" I said

"I'm pregnant so it's gonna show regardless and I don't want the jacket to mess up my outfit." She said

"Well I don't want these blogs and shit taking pictures of you and posting it saying you pregnant"

"But I am pregnant soooo"

"Sooo put a fucking jacket on I don't like folks in my business" I said

"You're a celebrity literally all eyes are on you so of course people are going to be in your business" I said

"That's why I'm telling you to put a jacket on to cover yo stomach"

"No I'm not wearing one" she said getting up and I just let her leave and I started to get dressed and once I was done I met up with the rest of the crew.

We was about to go shopping and shit but it was way too many people so we just said fuck it and ordered some food and bought some games from target and chilled. It was like a game night.

"Roddy swap hands with me" Chris said teaching for my cards and I slapped his hands away.

"Hell nah you got the whole fucking deck in yo hands" I said and he shrugged

"Nah nigga these yo cards we switching"

"No we not"

"Jit if you don't give me yo fucking cards"

"What? Them sound like fighting words and you ain't gon beat my ass" I said and he stood up and I smacked my teeth. I was about to get up until Dee came and sat on my lap.

"It's just a game y'all need to chill out cause it's never that serious" see said looking in between us and Chris sat his ass down and we switched cards.

"Damn nigga you couldn't even sort your cards out"

"What I got sort em for I only got two" he laughed

"It's funny G?" I question Tavon cause he was dead as fuck.

" yeah nigga this nigga gave you the whole fucking deck" he laughed making everybody else laugh and I just shook my head.

"I really hate all y'all" I laughed
.
.
.
My bad I've been MIA  but I'm back on this shit and got a lot of shit planned.

On that note vote, comment and share for more #DeeRoddSquad 💙