38

"What's this?"

You try to gain all the courage you can muster in your body as you sit down in the booth Jimin sitting at while setting the cell phone in front of him, your voice threatening to break from nerves.

"It's the phone...as sweet as this gesture is Jimin I cannot accept this. It's too much."

Jimin lets out a breathy gasp before pushing it back in front of you, his amber colored sunglasses falling to the front of his nose as he gives you a smirk.

"I have no need for it. I bought it for you."

"I don't want it."

Jimin looks at you shocked before grabbing the phone and showing it to you, his eyes darting back and forth from the phone to you.

"But this is the newest model! People are begging to get ahold of one of these before anyone else."

"Jimin I...I don't mean to be rude...but I barely know you. I can't allow you to buy me such gifts."

"Y/N you need a phone plus you live in a dangerous part of this city. Please take the phone."

"No. I will buy myself a phone Jimin. I don't need you to do things for me."

At this point you feel slightly agitated at his persistence so you quietly get up out of the booth and slip your bag into your shoulder, your body slightly aching from sleeping in the same position with Maki.

"Wait you're already leaving? You don't want to eat with me?"

"Um...I mean I have to get home..."

"I can take you home. If you won't let me buy you a phone at least let me buy you a meal."

This guy.

"No Jimin. I have to do some shopping and I really need to get home."

You decide to leave a dumbstruck Jimin sitting alone in the booth as you pout and walk back out into the night air, your hand shoving into your purse to grab out the remaining cash you have.

I have a little bit of money...

I could go buy something nice for Maki's little party Friday...

I won't have time to get anything tomorrow since I'm going to stay late...

I feel bad for leaving Jimin there...but I don't want him thinking just because he has money he can woo me with it.

I'll go to the second district for shopping...all they have here in the first is the expensive brands..

Making your way down the busy night street you soon walk into a small boutique shop where a woman kindly greets you, her heels clicking across the nice marbles floors.

"Hello there. Is there anything I can help you with today?"

"Ah just looking...I have a little girls party to go to Friday..."

"Oh? Is it your little girl?"

"A-Ah...No....No she's not..."

"Oh, my apologies! Please enjoy!"

You feel your slightly happy mood sour as you walk around and gaze at the clothes, your mind wandering away to Yoongi and Maki.

Ah...

When Yoongi woke me up...

I could have sworn he was touching my face...maybe I'm just crazy...

You finally settle on a simple pink cardigan with a white undershirt and plaid skirt, the pink hue reminding you of Mali's favorite pink bunny.

She's so cute...