🍃Explanation🌺

{Your pov}

It's been a week since I came to Forks. And since I learned about, well everything.

Me and Seth have been hanging out nearly everyday. But I can tell my Dad isn't exactly to happy knowing that his other little girl is with boys. I still haven't told anyone about my sickness. And I haven't had any freezes!

I really like Seth, like a lot.

When I came to Forks, I didn't know I'd find him. Or find out that vampires and werewolves are real. Bella could have warned me about that.

Though, I guess she couldn't considering I was mostly radio silent after she left. Radio silent meaning I was stuck in the hospital with needles going in my arms.

I sigh and shut the door, getting ready for a day at the Cullen's. Dad was already at work, Jake was busy doing god knows what, and Seth had to patrol today, so it left me walking myself to their amazing house.

Which I didn't mind, a little more fresh air wasn't going to kill me.

I put in my head phones pulling out my phone a quickly picking a playlist and clicking shuffle.

Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World started playing in my ears and I hummed along as I started to walk.

'Are you listening? Whooooa' I mumble along.

I freeze when I hear something behind me snap. I slowly pull one out and glance at the forest surrounding me.

"Hello?" I call out.

I could hear the music blasting through the silence, and I shivered as I felt eyes on me.

"Look, who ever you are, come out cause I really don't have time to play games." I say as I cross my arms and begin to walk away.

"YN."

I stop and turn around, and slowly the figure comes out of the forest.

"Leah?" I ask.

She glares at me, her anger leaking through her body as she tenses up.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

I raise a brow and answer slowly. "Going to see the in-laws. You?"

She narrows her eyes and growls. "I don't mean that. What are you doing with Seth? What's your secret with Jake? Are you cheating on my brother!?" She growls again.

I step back shocked and shake my head. My fear starts to build up inside me, and I feel something click in me.

"N-no I'm not. I wouldn't, and J-Jake is like a brother to me." I stutter and feel dread leaking through me as I see the world sway slightly.

"Then what are you hidding!? Why did you leave to talk to Jake?!" She yells.

My breathing halts and I lock eyes with her. She stares at me, and I see shock dripping on her face.

"YN?" She asks softly.

I slowly lift my hand to my face, I could barely feel my fingers touching my cheek. I pulled them away and look down at the blood dripping from my fingers. I was crying blood, one of the stages of this horrible life sucking disease.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, as I look up at her with blurry eyes, before it goes black.

- No one's pov -

Leah watched in shock and horror as YN passes out, the tears of blood still falling from her eyes as she hit the ground.

Leah rushes forward and checked her pulse, she almost gasped as she felt how slow and weak it was.

Leah quickly picked up her brothers imprint and began running to the Cullen's. Hoping that they could control their thirst enough to help her.

~Time skip~

{Your pov}

I slowly open my eyes and inhale sharply as pain hits my chest. I sit up and look around the room with dim and blurry eyes.

"Be carful YN. You passed out, and it wouldn't be the best idea if you rushed at the current moment."

Carlisle.

"How did I get here?" I ask, closing my eyes but still sitting up.

"I brought you here."

Leah.

I slowly open my eyes and look in the direction where I had heard it from.

"Leah?" I whisper.

Leah nods and walks forward, I could see tears in the corner of her eyes.

"YN. I - I am so sorry. I didn't know-"

"Stop." I interrupt.

She looks at me, and I could feel the fear rolling off of her going through her tough facade like it was nothing.

"Please stop. It's not your fault, you couldn't have known. And even if you did, it's bound to happen. And I can assume you know the truth can't I?" I say turning to Carlisle.

He nods and Leah looks down.

"YN, as a doctor I think it would be best-"

"Carlisle, you know that nothing you can prescribe me will help. Nothing. So please don't. And Leah, you can't tell anyone my secret, Jake already knows and so do the Cullen's. I don't need more people to know right now. I'll tell them when I'm ready." I say as I hop of the bed.

I wobble slightly and Carlisle and Leah hold me stead. I softly shake them off  before walking out the door.

"YN wait-"

I stare down and see the pack all gathered in the living room. Seth on the couch looking up at me with tear streaks on his cheeks. All of them look at me.

"YN...." Seth whispers.

I trail over each one, reading their expressions. They knew. They all knew.

"YN."

My eyes dart toward the door. Billy was rolling in, his expression filled with a mix of anger and sadness.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, my eyes darting back and forth between Seth and Billy.