The start of the End

{YOUR POV}

Three days.

Three days was all that we got.

Three days to have a honeymoon.

Three days to pretend that everything was normal.

Three days to pretend that everything was fine.

Three days before Bella went into labor.

Three days till-

The door opens, knocking me out of my thoughts. Renesmee Cullen had been born two hours ago. And one hour and thirty minutes ago, Jacob imprinted on my niece.

Bella was still lying on the bed, her body cold and lifeless. Awaiting its moments to awaken as a vampire.

The life Bella chose.

And one, I didn't.

One that I wouldn't.

"Are you alright?" Seth asks, as he walks over to me, sitting down beside me.

I nod my head slowly, releasing a shaky breath.

"Edward said she would be waking up sometime soon. I just-" I choke up, the tears coming to my eyes again.

Seth pulls me into his chest, mutting a 'come here' into my ear. I let my tears fall, as I wrap my arms around him.

"I just kept on thinking- thinking that was going to be me. It's going to be me next." I sob, my breaths coming up short, "I'm scared Seth, I'm so scared."

I could tell he was crying with me, but I couldn't comfort him. It was the truth, the harsh truth. One that we couldn't avoid.

"I know YN, I know. But I love you, I love you so much." He whispered, pushing me back and cupping my face gently. The tears were practically rivers falling down his cheeks.

"I will never- never stop loving you no matter what. So if you choose to become a vampire that-"

I shake my head and pull away from his hands. "No, no. I'm sorry but- I can't do that Seth. I can't do that!"

Both of us were falling apart. The sorrow, sadness and the acceptance rolling off us in waves, but we couldn't face the music.

"I just want you to live." He cries, his teary brown eyes looking into my green eyes.

I smile sadly and nod. "So do I Seth, but we both know I can't live like that. Seth-"

"No-"

"Seth we- I can't do this. I can't hold on anymore! I'm losing my grip, and I-"

He pulls me into a tight hug, burying his face into my neck. I close my eyes, wrapping my arms around him slowly.

"I have to let go Seth. I have too." I whisper into his shoulder.

He whimpers, breaking my heart even more.

"I love you Seth. More than you could possibly know. You give me life, you gave me more than that. You gave me a home, you let me experience something I never thought I would have. You made me feel love." I whisper, pulling back and grasping his cheeks gently.

His gaze was steady on mine, my thumbs swiping his cheeks to erase the tears.

"Seth, my sun kissed honey golden eyed boy, my husband. Your shear existence, you, are the reason I lasted as long as I have. You're my heart, my soul, the air I breath, you are everything to me." I whisper, cracking a small smile.