4 / Dead

"I cant believe she did that! Its not that I look that much different without makeup like who the hell she think she is? 'Where's your eyebrows?' bitch they're right here, fucking right here! They're just light in color its not like my eyebrows is bald"

Wooyoung fetched the water and soak Hyejoo's dirty cloth harshly washing them which she used for collecting fruits. He was sulking over the fact that he has gone unnoticed just because the sea has washed off his makeup, it has kind of crushed his confidence and he was not happy about it.

He could still remember her even after getting mud all over her face. The smirk on her face after locking him in a toilet will never not be forgotten by Wooyoung and he made sure to take it to his grave. For one, he was an idol and someone inside the plane couldve recognized him and may spread the embarrasing moment of him. Second, he just wont.

Making his mid way towards their hideout, he was suddenly bumped on the chest by the girl that ran his way.

"Ouch missy! Watch where you're going!"

"You need to come fast the..."

"Your wild animals finally came to feast on you?"

"I'm serious here mister! You have to come quickly"

"Easy for you to say, when my hands is full of water and your holy clothes"

"Fuck your big mouth! Give me that and just come fast".

Hyejoo forcely take her wet clothes and drag Wooyoung with her. The latter was complaining but it was no time to be joking around, especially when someone is dying.

"What do you mean he didnt respond you for more than an hour?", Wooyoung stand faraway from the airhost guy who came invading on their place a day ago and he shiver.

"I-I dont know! He wont respond and I'm too afraid to go near him", Hyejoo stutter next to him.

It was a scary scene indeed, the man was covered in blood and cuts and its head was hanging on the back side without a hint of uncomfortable and most of all, his chest wasnt moving.

"Go and check him I'm here now", Wooyoung tries to persued the girl who glare at him in return.

"No you go and check him you're the guy here!", Hyejoo push him forward and Wooyoung shriek. He might be a guy but he surely is afraid of dead bodies too.

With a slow pace he took one step each after stoping for a while, Hyejoo bite her nails nervously hopping for a miracle and that the third survivor was still alive somehow.

Wooyoung held out the stick he pick up from the ground and poke the man who wasnt moving.

"Put your fingers in his nose or touch his veins or listen to his heartbeat if he still has it. Dont just poke him like that!", Hyejoo whisper yelled after watching the boy poking the man several times which will probably leave holes in his body now.

"Why dont you do it then!", Wooyoung yell back and now they're both glaring at each other again. He finally sigh out loudly and bring his finger to the man's neck. The two youngers said no word for a few minutes and wait for the result. Wooyoung instantly pull back and look at the girl without any emotions.

"He's dead"

Apparently, the poor airhost couldnt fight his injury which was too painful and died of losing too many blood.

"We have to bury him", Hyejoo quickly says without thinking twice making Wooyoung walk towards her.

"What now? Then you're bringing his body. I will dig the ground", Wooyoung snap and Hyejoo gasp.

"You will let a woman do that? What kind of a man are you?". Hyejoo was too clever, the boy turns around after getting his pride hurt for the second time and grit his teeth.

"Fine! Go dig a hole then!"

She didnt even know how to hold a shovel nor mattock, let alone use them.

'Ah right Hyejoo-ah, you dont have to use them because we dont have them in this fucking Island on the first place'

She look around for a sharp woods or any weapons she could use and start digging them.

When Wooyoung finally gathered up his courage and bring the body over, Hyejoo wasnt even close to digging a hole that is pass her ankles.

"What the heck? What were you doing? You've been digging for 2 hours?"

"Do...you...think...its easy to...dig with this fucking...stick?", Hyejoo's face was filled with sweats and eventhough the work is little, she was doing her best at digging the ground with a stick.

Wooyoung went to look for something to use and came back with a stick as well before shrugging his shoulder and start digging with her.

"This is complete nut! We could've just thrown the body on the ocean", Wooyoung reason the girl as she open her mouth widely at him.

"Why didnt you say so before?", she scold him and Wooyoung roll his eyes at her.

After digging for the whole night, they could finally make it big enough to shove the body inside and they get to finally bury him. They went and wash up in the ocean and came back after getting completely drench and sit on a rock as back support.

Hyejoo turns serious and her gaze end up on Wooyoung who look at her in confusion.

"You know what? We've been stuck here in the Island for three days and guess what? We never tell each other our names, not even once!"