30 / Around

The smell of the wind and the moving of the trees were quite different to them when they arrived the border of Seoul. But which could also mean that they have come to an end with driving in Bong Seho's truck, the man currently giving them a ride.

They couldnt be happier and didnt need to think about what to do next because it already feel surreal that they are already surrounded by people, houses, cars. It was like a dream come true after such a long time.

"I'm sorry kids but this is it! My boss will fire me if he find out about this", he look down and doesnt even have the energy to meet their eyes. He was feeling bad for them but he was in no position to help them either when his wife's life depends upon it.

"Its okay we understand Mr.Bong", Wooyoung warmly smile at him and so does the other two and they jump down from the truck.

They were left stranded in the middle of nowhere again but now there is a sign written every miles and it is not the same anymore. Every step was filled with hope now.

"I wish we could meet that man again, I really want to help his family but I know he doesnt believe us when we talk about our identity. Maybe we could prove him later", Wooyoung pout and kick the rocks in front of them.

"We can", Hyejoo smile up at him who raise his eyebrows at her.

"How?"

"We know who he works for now. We can trace about him"

"Ohhhh"

They continue walking and were super hungry now. Only a few hours left before they reach home.

"Yes Mr.Shin? Really? Okay I understand!", The man called Hongjoong who was supposedly Hyejoo's friend was ending the call with a sigh.

He find it strange when he heard the news from her father. He had told him everything and as a friend who Hyejoo went to everytime she needed to let something out, he instantly knew something was wrong.

Mr.Shin had told him they found the plane on Hakati Forest but they didnt found their body yet which leave him some hope. Either they were already rotting in some corners or they are somewhere in the world suffering and hurting.

With a heavy heart, he walk towards his father's company and made his way to the CEO's room. From the outside he could already hear his father screaming at someone. Like always, the man wasnt happy with his workers again and probably fired them again.

He rolled his eyes already too tired of his behaviour and enter. Bumping into an older man on the way who looks like they were crying and avoid him.

"What did the poor man do wrong this time?", he ask casually and watch his father going back to his chair with a discusting face.

"That slumdog think he can pick up whoever he want on the way and dirtied my expensive truck"

Hongjoong shook his head in disapproval and walk around on the office.

"Why are you here though?"

His father knew. Hongjoong never came unless he wants something and thats not even surprising for the both of them anymore.

"I need a trip to Hakati Village. You think you can lend me a truck and a driver?"

Mr.Kim raise his eyebrows and laugh at him.

"What will you do there? Be a feast to the animals?"

However Hongjoong did not laugh and keep his posture, telling him he was not joking around.

"Oh! If you really want, ran after the man that just left. No one wants to go on that deadly forest except him. And then he said he pick up some teens on the border of Hakati forest, please, no one make it out of there alive"

"Wha...", Hongjoong could not finish and ran out.

No one would believe what his father was saying right now but if the man is right, what teenagers does he mean and how did they ended up in the border of Hakati forest? Unless...

"Please mam, we'll pay once we reach our destination!"

"We cannot do that sir, you have to pay before boarding"

"Please just..."

"Its okay Wooyoung, lets go"

"No..."

"Lets go!"

They tried to book a tickets to their address but without money it was not possible for them to book one. Hyejoo had to pull Wooyoung away who looks like he was ready to jump on the cashier for not giving them one.

"Lets just go to the police station", Hyejoo suggested and they go. At least the police will know they were missing and they will be able to help them contact their family.

So they went with that hope and reach the nearest station.

But nothing came out of their mouth when they reach there. They dont know where to start or how to say it.

It was too difficult and unbelievable even to themselves that they were worried even the police will not take them seriously.