9 / Rain

Hyejoo was craving for foods more than just fruits. But Wooyoung was persistant on dieting and used Apples as his regular meal. They couldnt even agree on what to eat and ended up eating whatever they want separately everyday.

Maybe life was still too easy on them. You know what came after the sun and summer? Yes, damn right its the rain. Their rooftoop wasnt even tied carefully and if tsunami or typhon happened, they'll be homeless again in no time.

"I told you to fixed the roof now look at this mess!", Hyejoo point at the wet floor, which is mainly woods and keep on scolding Wooyoung. However he doesnt seem fascinated by it and eat an apple while watching Hyejoo bickering among herself like a tired housewife.

"Are you listening to me Jung Wooyoung?"

"A-ah yes mom I am, continue"

Hyejoo rolled her eyes and clench her fist wanting to beating the pocker out of Wooyoung's face.

The rain was pouring heavily and it must be because the island was full of trees that the wind was blowing so strong. It is af if they are trying to steal the pieces of their house and they were experiencing mini hurricane.

"Hold the rooftop you maniature!", Hyejoo scream when their roof was about to be blown off.

"I'm trying!", Wooyoung scream back, getting wet all over his body and hold on to their hut.

The rain stopped a while later and they sigh in relieve before falling on the floor, panting heavily.

"We have to fix the house before another rain hit us again. Get up you lazy butt!"

Wooyoung grumpily followed her and went to tightened their house pieces together.

"Lets hope it does not rain again", Wooyoung chuckle earning a smack on the head by the girl.

"Its going to be monsoon soon. It will rain more than this, I get that you're an idol but dont you atleast passed your highschool to learn about the accordance of the seasonal changes?"

"I know...Mrs Grumpy. I passed my h-highschool too. I'm just s-saying"

"Urg! Out of all people why did I have to be stuck on this stupid island with you?"

The girl was short tempered, a little habit of her's Wooyoung quickly learned that he make note to himself. He did passed his classes but he wasnt the best at studying. That is exactly why he is so lost at dealing with the survival things.

"Come on! I cant be that bad", Wooyoung muffle and pout. As if it will work on Hyejoo because she doesnt seem fascinated one bit.

"You're right. You aint that bad. You are worst than that!", Hyejoo stomp off to pick fruits leaving Wooyoung to roll his eyes and went back to sleep. His beard getting a bit too long now and create dark shadows in his chins.

Wooyoung was sleeping peacefully until he heard a cry from the distance.

"Great now she is finally getting eaten", he joke and laugh until it hit him and instantly get up. "SHE IS BEING EATEN?"

He jump down from their hut in the tree and ran, "SHIN HYEJOO!"

Hyejoo eyes were filled with tears. She look like she wont be able to use her left foot again and shiver holding on to her dear life. The boy was nowhere to come and save her and thought that maybe this is really the end of her.

"SHIN HYEJOO!", Wooyoung's scream was loud and clear making Hyejoo snap out of her thought and her grip tightened around the trunk that is only supporting her life.

"I'm here...over here Wooyoung"

Wooyoung came running towards where she was and panted heavily, weary of his surrounding at the animal that was attacking the girl.

However he see no wild animals or scary creatures when he entered the place Hyejoo's scream was coming from.

"Oh my god!", he scream again and bend forward, taking Hyejoo's arm and pull her up from the cliff that she was barely hanging on for her life.

"Dont ever do that again!", he scold her once he pulled her up and hug her in his embrace. Hyejoo too scared for her dear life doesnt even notice the position they were in.

"I sprained my ankle and accidently fell on the cliff", she mumble with a hint of tremendous in her voice.

Wooyoung look around where they are and frozed. He freed Hyejoo from his hold and slowly stood up. Once he turn around everywhere, he lowered his eyes to Hyejoo who was struggling to stand up and help her.

"Where the heck are we?", Wooyoung eyes grew wide and cup his mouth.

"I taking a stroll around the woods and came upon this place. It look so strange from the distance that it drew my attention but I am sure those are ashes of fire"

"And it doesnt even look that old"

They stare at each other with a hint of hope and hazardous until the girl open her mouth.

"Someone lived here!"