33 / Deed

The hospital was filled with people rushing from left to right and the smell of alcoholic scrubs was everywhere. If not to pay Yechan's bill, Hyejoo wont even take a step inside but here she is, talking to the accountant while watching people minding their own bussiness.

Yechan was discharged the day after he was admitted and was resting at Wooyoung's place until he can move inside the dormitory in his new school.

Hyejoo was so busy the whole week that she didnt have the time to pay the bill so when she finally had the time, she went and thats how she ended up in a line, hundreds of people lining up before her.

It will be her turn after three more people but there was a ruckus in the current line that perks her ears.

"Please do the surgery! I will have money by the weekend!", a man was pleading on his knees not even caring about the crowds watching him.

Hyejoo didnt care at first but somehow, being stucked in that forest changed her way of living and felt the need to help someone like how she needed back there.

She walk up and help the man up and was shocked to see Mr.Bong. She gasped and quickly clean the dirt on his clothes and face the accountant.

"Do the surgery right now!", she ordered and the accountant didnt do anything at first.

Hyejoo sigh, fed up of people not believing her everytime and called someone.

After a minute, the phone near the accountant was ringing and from the face of it, she look like she was getting shouted at as she flinched. Ended the call and motion for the medics to proceed the surgery.

Mr.Bong look at Hyejoo in shock who offer him a seat as she bought some snacks from the vending machine.

"Who are you miss? Why are you helping me?", he asked not daring to look up.

"I'm so sad you already forget me Mr.Bong! I told you that I will help you once I get back home"

That was when he look up and take a closer look towards Hyejoo and open his mouth in shock.

"My my! You look so prettier now I dont even recognized you!"

Hyejoo laugh at him. She agree she did totally look different from before.

"You havent eaten for a while didnt you? Let me treat you to lunch"

Mr.Bong didnt even have the time to decline as she pull him up with her. Wooyoung has nothing to do so he appeared out of nowhere and join them as well.

The couples were shockingly looking finer than ever that Mr.Bong find it hard to believe they are the same homeless person that he met few days ago.

"What was that back at the hospital?", Mr.Bong ask not touching his food.

Hyejoo frown and beg him to eat in which he finally did after many hesitation.

"The Director of this hospital is my father"

That was the first time she ever told someone about it. Her father had another company which he wanted for her to inherit but not many knew he was a doctor and director at the hospital as well. Wooyoung was shook as well and sulk.

"Then why did you have to line up behind hundreds of people. You could just cut the line and pay in the morning itself", he complain earning another smack on the arm by Hyejoo.

"If I did, I wouldnt have met Mr.Bong again. Besides, I wanted to act like a normal person and not use my power but in the end, I still did", she drop her shoulder and Wooyoung pat her lightly.

"Its okay, you did good!"

Mr.Bong watches the both of them in pure delight. He didnt think good people still exists in this cruel world. Or maybe he was only getting awarded for his good deed.

They left him their contact number that if ever his family needed help again, he should contact them. The last time they checked, he didnt have a cell phone but that doesnt mean he cant contact them so they let him off after bickering so much that they wanted to buy him one but he protested not to.

"What do we do now?", Wooyoung smile mischievously at her when they left the hospital. Hyejoo gasp and facepalm herself.

"I never payed Yechan's bill"

Wooyoung laugh at her before dragging her away.

"Just let your father know. You didnt have to pay in his hospital since you are paying with your own money anyways"

"But thats the point! I want to pay it with my own money since Yechan is my responsibility now", she pout and stare back at the hospital.

"Nah! We're not going back! Lets go on a date!", Wooyoung keep exclaiming and Hyejoo gasp once again.

"What now?", Wooyoung whine.

"My marriage with Tony is never called off"