26 / Right

"Right", little Yechan yell out and point towards the right.

"We go right"

"Are you sure?", Hyejoo ask her and glance at him hopelessly.

"Mom says if you're ever lost, just go to your right. Nothing can ever go wrong if you're going right"

"Wowww! Thats deep", Wooyoung joke earning a slap on the chest by Hyejoo.

"I mean, what choice do we have?"

So they started going to their right. Since they dont need to push pass any bushes or trees on the way, it was much better and easier to walk. But they are starving so they decided to rest.

Hyejoo took out the left over bread from her bag and divide them into three. They ate silently with the left over water as well.

"Since this is a metal road, do you think someone would run by?", Hyejoo ask and stare hopefully in the distance.

"I think so. Depends if anyone is travelling"

They really needed to see atleast someone or reach some villages where they will be able to see a normal living beings before they passed out of hunger and thirst.

"But you know what Wooyoung?", Hyejoo blurred out and touch Wooyoung's arm lightly.

"Know what?", Hyejoo hesitated and look at Yechan first.

"Yechan when they took you back, what did they used as a transport?"

"Ummm I was still very small so I dont quiet remember but I think it was a big truck"

"No travelling in a ship?"

"No, I dont remember being on a ship my whole life"

Hyejoo gape her mouth open and nod to herself.

"What is it?", Wooyoung ask again and she look up.

"I might be wrong but I dont think we were ever stuck on an Island. I think it is some hidden village beyond a dangerous creatures that no one dare to came across"

Wooyoung think about it and feel that she was right. If they were ever stuck in an Island, then wouldnt it be more revalant that they escape through the ocean and not some crazy long forest filled with beasts.

They quietly walk after that and think about every possibility.

"But you know...", she started again and Wooyoung glance at her, indicating that he was listening.

"How did we end up here? This is definitely not on the map and how come the pilot fly towards this island anyways"

Wooyoung stop in his track and widen his eyes.

"Your right!", he exclaim and Hyejoo stare at him confusely this time.

"I never see the body of the pilots on the head of the plane when we were stuck there. I dont know who would do this to us but I think It was auto-pilot. The pilot must have jumped off before the crash"

The more they think about it, they cant help but think about all the possibility.

"I think someone wants to kill us. Maybe me!", Wooyoung's face was blank. He realized he had received lots of death threat from crazy fans and haters but he cannot be so sure.

Hyejoo also think about it and excercise her brain.

"Or they wanted to kill 'me'. It has to be that asshole!", she suddenly curse and apologize to Yechan who was listening to them silently the whole time.

"It's fine noona, I'm used to it. My mother swear a lot everyday"

"Oh my god that woman! I'll make sure you are not tainted by that ugly flirty bitch ever again", she cup her mouth and apologize again making the three of them laugh.

"What do you mean by they though?", Wooyoung continue.

"Tony, my fiancee..."

Wooyoung was shocked but he didnt ask anything as Hyejoo continued.

"I like him very much at first and see that he did too but as time goes on, I noticed the change in him. If you havent realized yet, I'm good at observing things so I quickly catch on that he never wanted to marry me. He wanted my family's money but not me. I didnt think he would have gone this far though but everything make sense now. He said he wanted to go to the wedding venue before I did and use business as an excuse but I knew he have no business partner nor work. He wanted to meet his side hoe there"

The two boys were speechless. There was no emotion in Hyejoo's face as she stare blankly in front and keep walking. Wooyoung knew she was right about being observative and he also know she must be right.

So he held her hands and rub it lightly.

"If that is true, we need to go back safely and thank that asshole for stranding us together!"

They already stop caring about Yechan being a minor and continue cursing at Hyejoo's ex fiancee which in the end even Yechan joined and they laugh from time to time.

Finally they heard an engine sound in the distance making them stop and widen their eyes.

The sound of a car was nearing them as hope fill up their inside. It ran closer and when it finally reached their place, they stood on the roadside and wave their hands.

The car stopped and roll down their window glass.

"Could you give us a lift?"

"No!"