5

IRENE

"So basically, you guys need to be with the member you're assigned to everytime they go out of their room. You should ask if something's wrong even if you just hear a slight suspiscious noise. Failure to heed the orders from the agency will directly put you on the punishment department so I'm hoping to see you do your jobs well. I don't want any bad records on my team. Got it?"

Y/N's having a meeting with the others. They quickly finished their meals and proceeded to the living room earlier to have their mini meeting about they're mission. While me and the girls are here in the kitchen, still eating. Desserts, specifically.

We can hear her voice full of authority here. And the trace of coldness on her voice is very obvious to the point that the other girls are finding her cool.

"She's pretty hot you know?"

Glacing at Sooyoung's direction, I saw her wiggle her eyebrows at us as she said again, "The leader one. Jeon Y/N."

Raising my brow at her, I'm wondering about what she's thinking right now. Still keeping my silence though.

"Yeah. I mean, look at that proportion. Plus the fact that she's very good at leading her group. It makes me wonder if she's good at leading in bed too."

Coughing upon choking on the non-existent thing on my throat, we all stared at Yerim as she just innocently stared back at us, clearly indicating a "What did I do now?" face.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Punching her arm, Seulgi struggles to stop her laughter as she points at Wendy that's currently shooked to the bones, her face is just priceless.

"You pervert bitch!" Joy stated as she flicked her finger on Yerim's head.

"It's not like I'm the only one who thought about it right? I bet Joy's imagining things worse than mine." Yerim said as she smirked at the taller girl

"Yeah right maybe she's already thinking about them doing it already." Seulgi half speaking-half laughingly stated as she wipe her tears that comes out when she's laughing so much.

Joy just rolled her eyes at the teasing attempts of her bandmates as she avert her eyes to a certain person on the other side of the room.

Wendy, clearly knowing who she's staring at suddenly yelped, "Ah! So it's not Y----"

Before she can even finish her sentence, Joy already cupped her hand to Wendy's mouth to prevent the smaller girl from exposing her.

Choke bitch. How dare you try to expoe me to these bunch of wolves who'll tease me continuously.

Looking at the two's direction with a puzzled expression, they're completely engrossed in finding out the reason why Joy suddenly stopped Wendy from talking that they didn't notice the presence of the people arriving at the dining area.

Letting out a small fake cough to get everyone's attention. Y/N succeeded on doing so, given the fact that the girls looked at her direction, clearly waiting for what she's about to say.

"So starting today we'll all live in this house till the organization causing danger to all of you are eliminated. The facilities surrounding the property are all first graded. Game consoles, entertainment sections, fitness gym, etc are all accessible. You can all use them as you please. I hope you'll live comfortably here and let us do our jobs in protecting you guys. If ever you need or want to know about something here, just ask any member of my team."

"Including you?" A certain bunny suddenly asked which earned the gaze of everyone. In which she just shrugged off.

"Yes. Including me, Ms. Bae."

Irene didn't know why but her mood went down upon hearing the very formal and distant name, Y/N just addressed her. But she immediately put it at the back of her mind as Y/N still clearly has a thing or two to say.

IRENE'S POV

"You can also learn martial arts for self defense if you guys want to. However you should prepare yourselves well before involving yourself with the training because we won't take it easy even if you guys are idols."

Nodding to her because of her words. My gaze slowly trailed down her hands that are currently holding the Ipad she's been using. The veins in her hand are just,

Bulging. Not in a bad way. But more of in a hot and sexy way.

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I then focused my eyes on her again.

"---so I'm gonna go to the gym. If anyone wants something or has something to inquire me from, then you can just find me there. I'm just gonna do a quick work out. Everyone's adjourned, feel at home ladies." She stated as she gave all of us a small smile which only showed her left dimple as she bid her goodbye to us, brushing her hand to her hair in the process before flipping her hair gently to her back, clearly exposing her slender neck to our view.

T-Thats....

Freaking HOT.

She literally did it maybe just because of a habit but still managed to caught me off-guard with the way she did it.

I don't know what I'm feeling anymore as she meet my gazing eyes and offered me a cute smile, clearly exposing both her dimples before she face  and stated something to Ryu, if I remember his name correctly.

Feeling a nudge on my ribs, I heard a teasing voice coming my way.

"I saw that. Didn't expect you to stare at her THAT intense though." Wendy teased me with a knowing smile.

Feeling my face heating up. I forced out a chuckle as I told her I was just curiously staring at Y/N in which she replied with a very confusing statement before leaving my side and started talking to Ji Woon (?) I guess that's his name, the bodyguard assigned to her.

"I'm seeing something more than just curiousity in that gaze of yours Bae Joohyun-ssi. Do think about it." 

Is there really something more than just curiousity on my gaze upon her?

I frowned at my thought. Damn that Wanda for making my mind a mess right now. Gonna slap her ass hard later for this.

● ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ●

This will be the last update for todayyyy. Do please follow me  (if you want to. Hehe. I'll deeply appreciate it), vote and comment about your thoughts and opinion about this book :>

Thanks guysss 💙

▪︎ Z o r n ▪︎