22

THIRD PERSON'S

"Joy told us what happened earlier while Wendy's currently sleeping, the scene she witnessed earlier traumatized her."

Nodding at Hyun Ki's report. Y/N grabbed a folder from the table. "How about the others?"

"The other three are comforting Joy. She's been crying and blaming herself for the incident. Though we already told her it's not her fault, she still kept on crying so the girls decided to spend the whole day with her and Wendy." 

"They really just have to witness all those bloody scenes huh." Ryu sighed as he grabbed an apple to munch on.

"They can't escape from it. Their parents' works at the intelligence department, that's a given that their family will naturally be inclined with danger every now and then. It's just their bad luck that the identity they spent so hard to conceal actually got exposed to the bad guys."

Disregarding the conversation between her two remaining uninjured members, Y/N scanned her eyes to the data written in the folder. It's the data regarding the SKULLS. Their power structure, from the leader down to the very last member were completely listed inside. The groups that's associated with the SKULLS were also presented. Hyun Ki did not miss even a tiny weeny information. He's clearly not gonna let anyone that's connected with their enemy go away unscathed. Especially since they just had to hurt someone that he considers as his family.

"You haven't traced their main hideout yet?" Y/N asked as she shift her gaze to Hyun Ki who's busy typing on his laptop. 

"Working on it." Hyun Ki replied without even shifting his gaze from the screen. He knew how urgent it is and although he already failed tracing earlier, he can't just give up immediately.

"Alright." Y/N suddenly stated as she stood up then looked at her members' direction.

"Meet me at the basement later. By evening we should have their basement's location and a complete blueprint of their hideout. I'll go first and change." 

After relaying her commands, Y/N made her way upstairs to their room, loosening her tie and unbuttoning her shirt in the process. She forgot to change her bloody clothes from earlier when they arrived at their temporary home. She relayed her orders immediately that's why they got so busy to the point that she disregarded her appearance completely.

 Luckily, the girls did not come down when they arrived or they would've suffered another wave of shock because of how she look like at the moment. Ryu just went upstairs to check on them briefly before he started his works that Y/N told him to do. One of it was to untie the curtains to cover them from the outside. Doing those won't hurt right? Though the inside of the house kinda looked dark than usual.

Throwing her bloody clothes to the laundry. Y/N decided to take a quick shower to completely get rid of the smell of blood that she acquired.

She exited the shower just after a few minutes to quickly start doing her work though. She just can't find her usual relaxation when showering because of the situation they're currently in.