13

THIRD PERSON

"Y/N-ssi how old are you?"

"24."

"Y/N-ah did you ever think of dating someone right now? I mean you're not getting younger."

"Haven't thought about that yet."

"Then what's your ideal type?"

"Someone short? Tall? In between the two?"

Hearing what Joy just stated, Irene, removed her earphones which doesn't play any music as she shot a glare at Joy and then at the other girls afterward. She's clearly pissed off

She was just pretending earlier. As if she's listening to some random music from her phone through the earphones to avoid the teasing gazes  that her members will surely throw at her because of what she just did earlier.

She of course was puzzled herself on where did she suddenly got the impulse to claim the person as HERS. However she knew one thing. It really irks her off that a lot of people are taking interest to her bodyguard.

"That girl is MINE for fuck's sake! What right do they have to ask some things about her!"

Completely oblivious to the feelings that's slowly blooming in her. Irene continued to think that she's just being like this because she JUST like her. Like an infatuation.

The girls started bombarding Y/N with those type of  questions as soon as the car started running. And their intention is very obvious. It's to TEASE their leader. AGAIN.

They've been interacting with their guards for quite a long time now and they already know what to say or ask to Y/N if they want to see a pissed off or jealous Irene.

Laughing the glare off, the girls averted their gaze at Y/N to wait for her reply.

Chuckling at the persistence of the girls, Y/N looked at their direction through the mirror. She saw how the 4 members are looking at her expectantly while the other one looks as if she's on edge as she plays with the hem of her sleeves with a shadow of frown in her face.

What's bothering this small bean?

"Do I really have to answer that?" She asked as she averted her gaze towards the side mirror of the car to check if there's someone tailing them. Luckily there are none.

"OF COURSE!" the 4 girls beamed almost immediately at Y/N's answer.

"Fine then." Y/N stated as she let out a low chuckle (which the small bunny found hot of course but she's still nervous)

"Hmmmm."

Hearing her voice, the 4 girls moved slightly forward as they anticipate Y/N's answer with a very expectant expression.

"I don't really have a specific ideal type. As long as I feel something towards that person and that person feels the same way and is willing to be in a relationship with me then I guess that's good enough?"

Letting out a series of OHHHH sounds, the girls unanimously glanced at their leader's reaction only to be greeted with a bunny intently staring at the back of Y/N.

"Then what if someone claims you as hers/his? What will you do to that person?"

The girls sweared that they've never seen a person whip their neck so fast as they saw Irene doing it as their leader sent them warning glances.

"PFFFTTT IRENE UNNIE'S NECK MUST HAVE HURT FROM THAT SUDDEN WHIP RIGHT?"

"She glanced at our direction so fast her neck must've great flexibility. Hahahaha."

"Sorry unnie, we're doing this for you too ya know?"

"So? What's your answer?" Wendy asked Y/N again as she observes Irene's reaction from the side of her eye.

"I don't really know. I haven't encountered such event before."

As if on cue, the girls once again glanced at Irene while Joy, having an idea suddenly pop on her head, asked again.

"What if a certain BUNNY claimed you as HERS?"

Hearing her question, Irene suddenly want to find a hole in the van and hide herself inside it.
However, since she can't hide herself now, she stared at Y/N's direction as she saw the taller girl coughing. Maybe because the drink she was sipping went down the wrong way because of the shock  Joy's question got her.

Even Hyun Ki who's driving couldn't help but smirk at his Leader's reaction.

Gay panicking at her finest.

"A certain BUNNY? May I ask who that is then?"

As if feeling Y/N's gaze on her, Irene immediately averted her gaze downwards to avoid any eye contact with the woman. Even if it's just through the mirror.

"We're not tellingggg." Yeri teases as she sent a tongue out expression towards Y/N. However, her eyes landing immediately at Irene's direction after that clearly exposed who's THE BUNNY.

Laughing at the response of the youngest in the van, Y/N averted her gaze at the now flushing red bunny that is playing with the hem of her cute chick designed blanket.

"If it's the same bunny that I'm thinking of then I don't mind being claimed as hers."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"NANIIIIIIII?"

"SMOOOTHHH!"

"FUCK I'M SAILING THIS FUCKING SHIP"

"JUST DATE ALREADY!"