12

THIRD PERSON

"Oh yeaahh we're finally hereee!"

"Girls be quick we have to be there on time. Your fans are waiting."

As their managers ushered them towards the exit of the airport, the 5 bodyguards immediately accompanied them as they walk, clearly surrounding them to avoid any repercussions.

As people and fans alike started noticing them, a  stream of people approached their direction and they're instantly surrounded by fans either shouting to the girls to call their attention or snapping pictures at the 5 of them.

"WAH look at their bodyguards, even SM's security are visuals what the fck?"

"Exactly,  they look cool and intimidating."

"Atleast SM is finally doing something right to protect our girls."

"Joy-yah can you introduced me to your bodyguard? He sexy!"

Dumbfounded at what the fan said, the girls suddenly laughed at what they heard and subconsciously looked towards Ryu who just scratched the back of his neck because of the sudden attention that he got.

"He's Ryu. The one that is assigned for my safety." Joy stated as she smiled teasingly at Ryu.

They are obviously much closer to their security guards now more than ever so a slight teasing doesn't really need to be minded anymore.

"Oh oh! His name is very handsome like him!"

"What about that silver haired one! What is her name?"

"Yeah she's really REALLY PRETTY."

Though they're not shocked at the attention Y/N is getting, they still somehow find it amusing how they saw their leader's aura turn somewhat colder upon the mention of interest from the fan.

Glancing at the Y/N. They saw her doing something in the IPod she's holding as they currently wait for the bags that's being scanned.

Noticing how she did not notice what the fan stated. Irene averted her gaze to the fan who asked and answered in an unintentional cold voice.

"Y/N."

Upon hearing the cold voice of the leader, the fans got amused as they clearly saw how the smiling bunny turned frosty just because SOME fans expressed their interest to her personal security guard.

The sudden change of expression amused them all as the fans and the girls (with their bodyguards) alike stare at Irene.

Despite feeling slightly scared, the fan tried to ask again as she want to see if Irene's reaction will be more amusing than the previous one.

"Y/N? Just Y/N Irene-unnie?"

Holding their laugh at the sudden annoyed expression plastered on their eldest's face. The girls continued to stare at her, clearly anticipating how she'll answer the fan who's obviously trying to provoke her in a teasing manner.

"Bae."

"Huh?"

Puzzled upon the sudden mention of their leader's family name, the people surrounding and clearly waiting in anticipation suddenly blanked out, clearly not understanding what she means by her word.

"It's Bae Y/N." Irene clearly stated with a deadpanned voice with her slightly raised eyebrow as she then turned her heel and walked towards Y/N's direction who's already collecting their bags and is clearly holding Irene's things in her other hand.

As realization dawned upon them, the members laughed loudly to the point that Seulgi even shed tears because of laughing too much.

The fans stared at them in confusion because of their reaction.

"What's funny with Irene mentioning their bodyguard's name? She just mentioned her real name right?"

"Istg I stan weird dorks."

Finally recovering from being a laughing mess, the girls walked towards their Leader's direction as they speak, "Unnie, as far as I know, Y/N's name is Jeon Y/N. Since when did she became a Bae?"

Realizing what Yeri meant. The fans squealed as they stare at Irene shooting daggers with her eyes towards Yeri before dragging Y/N away from the group.

"Irene's so cute dragging such tall girl. AHHSHA!"

"Look at baechu dragging Y/N for her not to be caught red handed on what she just did!"

"IRENE GOT JEALOUS SHE CLAIMED Y/N WTF!"

"Welp. You heared it guys. She's off limits. KEKEKEKE~"

Nodding at Wendy's remarks, the fans then wished them well and goodluck on their future performances before the girls left the airport.

●○●○●○●○●○●

Hellooooo. I might not be able to update for easily now since I have to study already. Class are resuming and I have to manage muly time well. I'll do my best to update every now and then though so please don't give up on this story ♡

P.S. As usual, I don't double check the update so please do pardon my mistakes hehehe.

+ Z O R N +