14

IRENE'S POV

Shocked.

That's the only thing that I can feel right now. Aside from the sudden giddy feeling I'm experiencing since earlier.

Her words keeps circling inside my head as a gush of warm feeling of ecstasy engulfed me whole.

Did she mean what she said?

I mean she's pertaining to me right?

Averting my eyes towards the mirror infront. I immediately felt myself blush as her gaze met mine.

Her gaze is just so, soft. The way she looks at me just makes me feel warm and secure and happy...

Fuck, I just have a crush on her right?

"If I don't see you guys dating as soon as possible Imma steal your girl."

Flinching because of this Wanda bitch, I directly hit the crown of her head because of annoyance.

Take that hit you small thing. That hit will surely decrease your height by 1 cm. Kekeke~

I glared at her and sent her a warning look with my eyebrow raised.

As if she's gonna have a chance to steal what's mine.

"Ehem. What's going on there?"

Glancing at the speaker's direction, I inwardly growled at the sight that I just saw. I mean who wouldn't be right?

Even the way she ties her hair looks hot and damn appealing, how can God favor her over us? Damn it she's alluring as fuck.

"Nothing."

Nodding at Wendy's response, she looked around the area and immediately exited the car. Well, not after lingering her gaze on me for a few seconds which honestly made me feel the warmth that slowly crept on my cheeks.

Guess I'm effin' blushing. Her effect on me is just, UGHHHHHH

I didn't even notice that we already arrived at our temporary home. I mean, it's not that I'm complaining. I kinda like it here. With her...

We being in the same room kinda bothers me though. I see her 24/7 and it doesn't help me calm down my nerves. She's catching my attention wherever she goes to. My eyes immediately find her every SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

I'm not a creep or something. She's just so alluring, my eyes keeps on getting glued on her, it's not helping. Specially since she has this habit to lick her plump lips whenever she's reading or brainstorming. Damn it. IT JUST THICKENS THE PRESSURE INSIDE THE ROOM!

"Hey, you okay?"

"Huh?"

Suddenly hearing a crack of laugh, I turned my attention towards the sound only to be greeted by a laughing Y/N.

Her eyes squinted into crescents as her laugh echoes throughout OUR room. Yes, ours.

"You entered the room in a daze, I'm quite surprised you actually managed to arrive here unscathed."