30. Lazer tag and Halloween party

Star's POV:

I woke up to my phone buzzing. 'Who the fuck is calling now?' I thought to myself before opening my eyes and grabbing the phone.

"Hello?" I answered, my voice hoarse and sleepy.

"Hey Star it's Ali"

"Oh. Hey how are you girl? It's been like forever since we talked" I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sat up.

"Yeah sorry I got busy. I'm good now. How are you doing? Did I wake you up?" She asked, concern lacing her voice.

"I'm good, it's fine I would've woken up anyway" I assured her.

"Alright good morning then. So what's up?"

"Well things are going very good with Nina, classes are good too"

"Oohh interesting. Spill the tea sis I can sense something"

"Bish what pfft nothing happened" I deflected her suggestive tone knowing full well where she's going with it.

"Did you guys finally do it?" She asked excitedly. How the fuck did she guess?

"What the hell? But yeah" I replied, my cheeks heating up as I remembered the events of the previous day.

"Holy shit!! Yes!! Fucking finally! I need deets!!!" She all but squealed, I had to hold the phone a little away from my ear.

"Calm down. We did it yeah and nope no deets. Get lost" I scoffed at her attempt.

"Oh no details!! When did this happen? How was it? Spill the tea sis"

"Fuck. Fine. It was yesterday. It was great. For her first time she was pretty great. Definitely will improve with practice" I grinned and blushed profusely.

"Aww that's awesome! I can hear you grinning. Took you guys long enough though"

"Hey, told you it was her first time. Plus it took her several months to completely accept her sexuality. I gladly would've waited for years even" I explained, refusing to mention that I'd wait till wedding because I definitely wouldn't hear the end of it. It was pretty awkward and to say she was nervous would be an understatement but thankfully I managed to ease her insecurities.

"Understandable. She has you whipped though" she laughed making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up. I don't mind though" I exhaled, as my heart fluttered just at the thought of her, a smile forming on my lips. I still couldn't believe a girl like Nina Jensen is in love with me Starlyn Foley, but I quickly throw the self-pity thoughts out.

"So she's a top am I right?" I can literally hear her smirk.

"Ugh shut up! But it was awesome to be topped" I grinned.

"Gross I didn't need to know that you nasties" I scoffed at her words.

"You were the one asking for details few minutes ago bitch"

"Anyways guess who has a girlfriend?"

"Holy shit you sneaky little! Since when?" I asked, feeling a little shocked as she was struggling to move on from her ex-boyfriend from a year ago.

"We made it official a few days ago. Her name is Daisy"

"That's a pretty name. I need pictures and wait, how did you meet her?"

"She's my roommate at the dorm. She transferred this year. Foreign exchange to be exact. Her French accent is to die for. So yeah, we went on a few dates. It's been only a month and we're taking it slow but she's a really good person"