Days out. 07

A/N: Birthday special:

First off, thank you all so much for 500+ reads! I really didn't expect so much love and support for this random idea that popped up in my head 😅 This chapter is mainly dedicated to my dear friend and constant supporter hsmtmtsxoxowho has been the most wonderful person I know.. Also, thank you bruhitznae, hsmtmtsxoxo, hsmtmts_love20 and Wolf_lover2007 for voting! This chapter is for you guys as well!

+

Saturday 9 AM.

Nini was half awake when her alarm rang. She turned to the side, but Ricky was gone. He probably went back home, she thought. She rubbed her eyes and lay down her head on the pillow again. Then her phone buzzed.

 Then her phone buzzed

Nini sighed. The surprise better be worth it. She got ready for the day after a quick shower and she wore this.

She went down and greeted both of her moms and sat down for some breakfast

She went down and greeted both of her moms and sat down for some breakfast. She finished her breakfast and then grabbed a small bag and stuffed some essentials like headphones, lip balm, an extra pair of shoes, some candy, a water bottle and her phone. She sat down on the couch, bored, fidgeting with her zippers. She then remembered everything that happened last night; including the almost kiss.

Hope it doesn't get awkward.

The doorbell rang. Mama D opened the door and let Ricky in. Ricky came in and sat on the couch next to Nini. He was greeted by both moms. 'Did you have some breakfast at home Ricky?' Mama C asked.' Nope, I was in a hurry' he replied. 'Here have some' Mama D said and gave him a plate full of food. He gobbled it down quickly and thanked them for the delicious breakfast. 'So, Neens, are you ready to go?' 'Where exactly are we going?' 'I could tell you that, but then it wouldn't be a surprise!' 'Come on, please!' she requested. 'Nope, my lips are sealed.' he said, popping the 'p'.
'You're mean' she said, pouted and lightly punched his arm.
Ricky chuckled. 'Ricky!' Mama D called from the kitchen. Ricky went to the kitchen.