Spell of Madness

Alert! Alert! Warning! Crossover with Villainous!

Featuring Black Hat and his crew!

------------------------

In Atreno City, there was a building in the shape of a top hat.

This was the headquarters of one of the most powerful villains on Earth.

Black Hat.

At this moment, he was preparing to make a visit to Hell for a meeting he had with an ovelord there, and perhaps meet up with the Radio Demon, one of the few devious minds he could stand.

"Black Hat sir! The portal is all set for Hell!" Dr. Flug spoke.

"Good. While I'm at the meeting, the three of you don't destroy anything! I'll be back tomorrow as I'll spend the night at some hotel I heard the princess of Hell set up. Ha! A hotel to rehabilitate sinners indeed." He laughed.

-------------------------------

Tsuna was up before Reborn could wake her up with his usual methods.

She headed off to the lobby, and Alastor was there already too.

"Konichiwa, Tsuna. I trust you slept well." Alastor said as he started making breakfast, and the young donna came over to help.

"Better than I thought. Maybe because I have my friends again."

"That's good. I noticed you were nervous at our meet and greet with them though."

"Ah, well, I didn't know how you would all be able to take it," Tsuna giggled.

The two of them finished making breakfast as the others came into the dining room. Vaggie and Gokudera were both glaring at Alastor who kept chatting with Tsuna, for their own reasons.

After breakfast...

"Why was that Bambi being all chummy with jyuuhime?!" Hayato grumbled.

"Well, he may be the co-owner but even I don't trust him, considering he's a being of pure evil!" Vaggie said getting Hayato's attention.

"You see, decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell. They say overnight, he began toppling overlords who had been dominant for centuries. No one had ever seen that kind of raw power harnessed by a mortal soul before. Shortly afterward, he broadcasted his carnage all throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Since then, sinners called him the Radio Demon, as lazy as it is. Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival some of Hell's most ancient and destructive evils. But one thing's for sure: He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos the likes of which no one should risk getting involved with unless they want to end up erased!" Vaggie finished her explanation.

Hayato, being as protective as he is of Tsuna, got the message Alastor was dangerous. And hovered around Tsuna whenever Alastor was around. He was also confused about why Alastor has a five-foot rule when he was being touchy to others.

One time Tsuna kept looking at his hair, mostly his deer ears, wondering if they were real, and resisting the urge to touch them.

Of course, Alastor noticed Tsuna's glances at his ears.

"Is there a problem with my ears dear?"

Tsuna just sputtered, thinking about touching them, went back to minding her own buisness.

Then Alastor suddenly sat down on a couch and had Tsuna look at him.

"Normally, I don't like being lied to. I know you want to do that.....but just this once." He said pointing to his ears.

"!?!?!?" He was allowing her to touch them?

"Um, ah, o-okay."

Tsuna slowly let her hand touch Alastor's right ear as he stiffened, but didn't make a move.

She then used her other hand to touch the other ear, still no movement.

Tsuna decided to experiment with this by stroking and rubbing the ears, being careful not to be too rough with them.

*!...Mmmmm, ...purr*

Was he...purring?

Tsuna didn't realize it, but Alastor's tail popped out and wagged at the sensation. His face also leaned foreword, nuzzling himself into Tsuna's generous chest.

Tsuna was about to proceed when...

"Hey! What are you doing to jyuuhime, you son of a-!" Hayato yelled.

Alastor and Tsuna abruptly stood straight and a good 3 feet away from each other.

Then behind him was a new face, that Alastor was familiar with.

"Ah! Black Hat! It has been a while! What brings you here?" Alastor asked cocking his head.

"Well, I had already finished a meeting with another overlord and figured to see the so-called Happy Hotel. Though I never thought you would be interested in this place."

"Well, originally it was for my own entertainment, but some unforeseen events are defying my own expectations." The Radio Demon said glancing at Tsuna.

"Hm? A human?" Black Hat asked.

"Ah, hello I'm Tsuna, I work part time as a therapist here."

Black Hat looked surprised at that, even more when he was told the idea of the hotel might actually take off thanks to Tsuna. With her help, they had 40 rehabilitated sinners in Heaven now.

----------------
At the moment, Angel was just finishing work when some customers he just had had a crazed look in their eyes.

They asked if he was available again, though the studio was gonna close. As he turned to walk away, someone demons suddenly took a gun out and began to shoot each other.

Angel got away in time and yelled at Val to get Tsuna in case there was a card at work again.
----------------

Tsuna got the call at Rosie's for another outfit to try on, and Alastor and Hayato came along. So did Black Hat out of curiosity when he felt something take over him.

He began to drool uncontrollably and his monstrous appearance took form as demons ran in panic.

"He's out of control! Is this the work of another card?!" Hayato asked.

"My key is glowing, so it is. Alastor, can you stall enough time for me? Try to keep Black Hat in one place for me to catch him." Tsuna asked Alastor.

"Of course." Alastor said as he went to confront Black Hat.

Tsuna took out her strongest cards Light and Dark, as they can help her with her flames.

With their combined power, and the assistance of Freeze to trap Black Hat, Tsuna took out her staff.

"Force without a master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams and be one with my power! Secure!"

And with a shatter of crystals, it came out of Black Hat, and a new card was formed.

A woman in a straight jacket/dress with chains and a crazed smile.

Madness.

Black Hat was back to his old self, and couldn't remember what occured.

When he was told what happened, he threatened the others to not tell his crew what happened.
-'---------
There's the little crossover chapter!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Plz comment!