Clash!

(I'm not really good at fight scenes so please bear with me...)

Tsuna was shocked at Masque's answer. 

True Hell was not one of the best places to live, but in retrospect it was still necessary to balance out the Universe.

"Though I wouldn't have expected you to find and capture the Hell cards." Masque said referring to Tsuna. "Rather than using just those cards, you can be useful as well. After all a sky child is said to be touched by the Heavens." Masque smirked as he saw Alastor standing in front of her. "And to have the Radio Demon at your side as well? You certainly are interesting."

"Just cut to the chase already my fellow. To destroy Hell, you needed Tsuna's cards, but you don't have the qualifications so you want Tsuna to join you." Alastor concluded.

"Why yes. Though I could guess I'll have to use force." Masque said as his half-destroied wings came out.

For almost an hour, the Guardians and demons faced Masque, and those with lesser power were almost beaten to death.

Masque was still standing as he faced against Tsuna, Reborn, and Alastor.

Masque charged at Tsuna, knocking the hitman and Radio Demon away as he grabbed Tsuna by the throat.

"I hear that if you perish, the Earth up there would experience Armageddon. Especially if you die too early. A sacrifice I can do to erase Hell as well."

'Loosing air. Cant...breathe...I need ....help......................'

Then a flash of light came from the cards.

And Masque was knocked back, as Tsuna gasped for air.

Suddenly, the Sin Cards and the Dark Elemental cards came and formed a circle.
In the center.......

A new card was forming.

Then a flash of light erupted from it.
-----------
Tsuna found herself floating in a place in space and a beautiful ethereal woman was floating in front of her.

"Young Sky Child. You fought well to protect the Dark Sky cards and even find them all. You've proven that you can use this card. And you've also unlocked a special flame unlike any other."

As Tsuna looked at her hands, the Sky flame was replaced by a new flame she never seen before.

It was a beautiful white with traces of all flames of the sky appearing and vanishing like an aurora with star particles around it in multiple colors as well.

----------------

The light died down as Tsuna summoned her staff and saw that it got a new upgrade.

(Only the first layer of feathers are rainbow colored, the 2nd layer are white)

'Amazing. I feel like a new power is coursing through me.' Tsuna thought as Masque got up.

Then she looked at the new card, and the mysterious woman was on it.

'Cosmic.'

"So you got a new card and staff. That won't matter. They'll be used to destroy everything."

As he charged again, Tsuna used her new staff and card.

"Release!"

And Masque was hit with a blast of cosmic flames that knocked him back.

"What?!"

As Masque attacked Tsuna only for her to keep brushing him off, Alastor and Reborn watched the whole thing.

Reborn saw his student had unlocked a new level of the sky flames, and Alastor was seeing a mortal was actually getting the best of a fallen Exterminator.

"It took me 500 years to take those cards. I'll take them from you if it takes me 500 more!" Masque said as he charged again.

"You want my power that bad?" Tsuna said as she used her cosmic flames at full power.

"Then take it." She said as she fired the flames at Masque's body as it entered him.

"Yes! This power is mine-!?!?" Then Masque felt the power growing in him more as he felt like it was actually tearing him apart.

"Wait. No. It's too much! IT'S TOO MUCH!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

With a spirit cosmic wave explosion, Masque was no more.

Tsuna panted heavily as she felt lightheaded and fell only for Alastor to catch her.

"You really are an amusing human, Tsuna." Alastor grinned.
-------------------
Well, this story is about to come to a close then I can start on the sequel. Oh, her new cosmic flame will be needed in the sequel, just so you all know.

Plz comment!