High Fashion Prick

Tsuna had gathered 4 cards so far, but nothing else came up in the last 3 days.

Right now, she was walking in town to visit Rosie, who needed a favor. One of the models for her dresses got killed and she needed a replacement. And who better than Tsuna herself?

Tsuna had been able to get to the Emporium quickly and at the the front of the store was...Velvet?

"Velvet. I solumn see you here. What brings you here?" Rosie, said clearly on edge.

"*Giggles* Well, I saw that Tsuna, the one who saved my life, was heading to this place and I thought to stop by." Velvet smiled.

"Oh yes. I saw that." Rosie said getting Tsuna's attention.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You didn't know? It's all over the news. Apparently a newscaster from 666 News taped your feat in the garden. They're saying that you saved Velvet from an unknown force that could threaten Hell. Then demons began saying that strange occurances out of the norm had been happening but you have been stopping them. They think you might be a demon with a hero-complex or a new Overlord that's protecting Hell." Rosie explained.

Tsuna sweatdropped at this. Of course some demons will try to find out what she is.

Either way, Rosie had prepared all kinds of adorable clothing for Tsuna to pose in. Velvet even asked to record the session, thinking it would be fun.

From a simple sundress to a fancy ballgown, Tsuna looked cute in all of them.

The other models thought so too. They couldn't stop gushing over her. Tsuna thought it may have been her Sky flames doing this.

Then one model said her dress felt a little prickly. Then another one.

Tsuna then felt a new spirit presence.

"Rosie, Velvet. A card spirit is in the room." Tsuna said alerting the two as she got her staff and cards out.

"Glow, reveal the presence that isn't seen! Release!" The Glow spirit emerged and used its power to find the spirit in a dress near a mannequin.

"Alright, Force without a master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams and be one with my power! Secure!"

Crystals came out of the dress and merged to from a huge crystal, with the image of multiple needles.

The crystal shattered and a new card was formed.

"Needles. That would explain it. Not as bad as Thorns but..."
-------------