Oneshot: The Three Vs

Tsuna was confused. One minute, she was on a stroll with Alastor with Kero, Suppi and Leon in her bag.

The next, she found herself with Velvet.

"Tsu-Tsu! I saw you in town and I wanted to invite you to hang out with me, Vox, and Val!" Velvet smiled as she hugged Tsuna from the waist.

"Well, I suppose I have time. Not like I have much to do. Hopefully another card doesn't appear." Tsuna said.

"Let's hope not then! Vox and Val are waiting!"
----------------
Despite the rumors heard of the trio being cruel and vicious, they were surprisingly fun to hang out with when they are in a good mood.

Though Tsuna decided to bring a homemade bentos for them, rather than buying.

"Whoa! You actually made this Tsuna?" Vox asked surprised as he ate.

"Yeah, one of a few things mom taught me. Actually, she pretty much taught me what I needed to know to save my life. My dad on the other hand...he was pretty much nonexistent since I was 5."

"Your mom divorce him or something?" Val asked.

"No." Tsuna laughed. "As much as I loved her, mom was naive. She basically fit the role of an air headed housewife for him. Dad still loved her too. But his job at the mafia demanded his time."

"Oh yeah, you told us you would be the next head of a mafia group. Did your mom ever question his job?" Velvet asked.

"She doesn't even know of his real job. The idiot covered that up by saying he managed traffic at construction sites all over the world.
Anyone with a quarter of a brain knows there's no traffic in Antarctica! And he was the guy who gave me my full long name in the first place!"

.....

"From the way you put it, he does sound like an idiot." Val said with a deadpan look.

"What is your full name anyway?" Velvet asked.

"...Setsunayukihime Zephyranith Sawada. He couldn't decide between Setsuna, Tsunayuki, or Yukihime, so he combined them, and Zephyranith was his paternal great grandmother's name."

".....I pity you and your mom then." Vox quipped.

"Same here." Velvet added.

"Yeah, but at least some good will come out of me taking over Vongola." Tsuna said as she got their attention.
"Once I'm the donna, first thing I'm gonna do is fire him and have him retire to Japan and stay with mom. To make up for all the lost time with her. Some may call it too merciful, but mom at least deserves some happiness after being alone all those years."

While it sounded sweet to an outsider, the trio could tell she planned to threaten her old man to retire.

She's gonna be a force to reckon with in the future.
--------
Plz comment!
Guardians will be coming next!