King's Perspective

To the hotel's surprise, and Charlie's happiness, 4 of the guests Tsuna had found including the demon priest went through total rehabilitation after atoning for their wrongdoings.

The newly redeemed priest thanked Tsuna for helping him before leaving for Heaven and Charlie finished the report to fill in for her dad.

Now he'll see that her project wasn't a waste after all!
-------------
Lilith, the Queen of Hell, had just received a letter from her daughter, and was happy to see some progress from her hotel.

"Honey! It looks like Charlie's hotel might actually work. She said that she rehabilitated four demons including a demon priest." She said getting her husband's attention.

Lucifer, the king of Hell, always thought his daughter's ideas were fruitless and had no chance.

This however caught him off guard.

"She also said she got some help from a new friend she made shortly after that news report a few months ago. And they're really good at therapy sessions that the demons have been going through. Plus, they are also the one who has been stopping all the odd commotions in Hell."

That caught Lucifer's attention. In fact, other things have been confusing him. One was that shortly after one demon recorded a feat the new demon did to save Velvet, Valentino offered a handsome reward to find her, only for him to retract and cancel it the next day for some reason. Vox had also been blocking all sources concerning her whereabouts. Even the I.M.P. refused a request to hunt her down after saving their leader!

Has this new demon been able to sway them into protecting her location?

Maybe it's time to pay his daughter a visit...
-----'---
Sorry, it's gonna take 5 more chapters before the Guardians arrive.
But, I'll consider where they end up in Hell and how they'll interact with the Hazbin characters.
And now Lucifer's coming into the picture!
Should he know Tsuna's human, and a strong one? Should Lilith tag along?
Should a card appear during the visit?
I'm stuck between Mimic to be a copy of Lucifer, or Crystal to turn things in the hotel into gems?
Plz comment!