Tsunami with a chance of Floods

It had been a week since Tsuna's date with Alastor though thanks to Reborn, it seemed she wouldn't be left alone with him.

Whenever Tsuna talked to the Radio Demon, at least one of her guardians were in the room with her. Often it would be either Hayato, Kyoya, or even Reborn himself.

Within that week, Tsuna found two new cards: Memory and Fear, which caused panic in Pentagram City.

Now, as Tsuna was looking outside, it was sweltering.

However, she was excited because Charlie had arranged a day off for the employees at the beach.

Tsuna decided that she was content with a simple sundress, which made her look like an angel.

"You look really fetching, Tsuna," Alastor said from his spot.

"Ah, thanks, Alastor," Tsuna said with a small blush as Alastor extended his hand. "We should get going. The others are waiting, dear."

--------------------

It wasn't a sea of fire at the beach like Tsuna thought; the water was very similar to the ocean back on Earth. Tsuna watched her guardians do their own thing, from surfing to just lounging around. Alastor still stuck to Tsuna, although he wished Hayato would be barking up in his face. 

Then Tsuna gained an uneasy look as a familiar sensation came up.

She looked to the ocean as she saw a whirlpool, and over it was a growing dark storm cloud.

"Alastor, Hayato. Over there." 

The two looked over as Tsuna got her key out. sure enough, it was glowing.

"Another spirit?" Hayato asked as Tsuna summoned Flight and took off.

As she entered the cloud, she noticed the waves were getting rougher as something began to emerge from the water.

Tsuna was shocked but thought her normal cards wouldn't do much. But then she recalled Hurricane could also create freezing winds.

"Hurricane! freeze the creature in its place!" 

The giant moth appeared and created a blizzard causing the waves to freeze in midair, and the creature was encased in ice as Tsuna quickly pointed her staff. 

"Force without a master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams and be one with my power! Secure!"

The ice shattered as it glowed, and a new card formed.

Flood. Well, at least she caught it before it could do any damage. 

Either than that, Tsuna had a good time at the beach with the others.

-----------------plz comment!

And should I create the sequel I mentioned in the previous post?

Let me know!