Fatal Attraction part II

"Alastor! Get off her!" A voice rang out as the deer demon was taken off Tsuna.

Husk, Charlie, Niffty, Vaggie and even Angel Dust had charged him throwing the Overlord off guard.

Tsuna took this as a chance to leave the room with Charlie as they ran.

"Oh my dad! Are you alright Tsuna? Did he do anything to you?!"

"No, I'm alright. But, why is he acting like that?" Tsuna asked.

"I'm just as confused. Alastor's never shown that kind of interest in anyone before. He's either hungry or.....!"

"It's another card spirit's work!" Tsuna finished as they both came to the same conclusion.

"Listen Charlie, can you keep Alastor busy for only a few minutes? I have an idea." Tsuna asked.

"Oh rabbit~" A voice whispered in the hall.

"Get going!" Charlie said as Shadow took Tsuna out of the room.

Tsuna got to her room and told Shadow to get ready.

"While I do enjoy a little chase," Alastor said as he appeared from the shadows.

"I don't like when I'm interupted." His eyes glowed pinkish-violet as he walked to Tsuna.

"Sorry." Tsuna said in a timid voice. "But we had an audience and it made it seem cheap. I don't want the others to think of me like that." She whimpered. "Plus, I'm still untainted.."

"...Then you could've told me," Alastor chuckled, as he came up to Tsuna as she was sitting on the bed.

"Don't worry dear, I'll be gentle." He said as he caressed her face, hands trailing along her body.

Once he had her in a embrace ready to nibble at her bruised neck...

Tsuna unleashed a wave of Sky flames as Shadow restrained Alastor.

As the deer struggled to get out, the sky flames hit something else in the room.

An invisible figure collapsed to the ground, and became visable.

It was a female spirit that wore a skimpy dancer's outfit with a low v-cut and had fragrant flowers from its hair.

"I knew it. Force without a master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams and be one with my power! Secure!"

And the spirit became a new card.

Desire.

Alastor snapped out of his trance and looked at himself.

"Why am I in this state of dress?" He asked as he snapped his fingers and was back in his trenchcoat.

"You actually tried to make love to me." Tsuna simply said earning a record scratch from the deer.

Before he could respond, Tsuna showed him the card she just captured.

Then he looked at the bruise he made on her neck. His own shadow nodded confirming he was under a card's influence.

It was silent for a moment, but Tsuna walked to him.

"If your wondering, no I don't blame you at all. Desire had controlled you so you can't blame your own self-control. But if you do, I'd still forgive you." Tsuna smiled as she placed a hand on his arm to reassure him.

Alastor's ears twitch again, and his smile slackened.
---------------
What do you think was going on through his mind at this?