Chapter 12

*meanwhile in Şadoğlu mansion*

Zehra:,,Hazar bey, should we call Miran and Reyyan now? You said you want to talk with them. Azat told me."
Hazar:,,Evet, Zehra, but not now. It's their first day after all, let them spend it in a peace. Tomorrow I'll call them, tamam?"
Zehra:,,Tamam, Hazar bey."
Nasuh:,,Call them now, Hazar. We need to know why he lied us about his last name. What secrets do him and that bastard Reyyan are hiding!"
Hazar:,,Lütfen, baba, not now. Let them, tomorrow we'll call them. I promise, everything will clear up. Today take a rest and don't think about it."
Nasuh:,,What rest, Hazar, what do you mean?! You think I am a fool to wait for later and let them hide something from me. Olmaz! Call them. Now."
Hazar:,,Uff, babaa, tamam. I'm calling them."
He called Miran. He didn't respond.
Then he called Reyyan. She also didn't respond.
Hazar:,,They didn't pick up the phone. They are unavaiable. They probably turned off their phones. It seems they want to spend time together. We'll try later."
Nasuh just looked at him and without words he left Hazar and went upstairs.
Zehra:,,Nasuh baba is so stubborn. I don't know, why is he like it? He was like it and behaved like it since I first time came in this mansion. I am wondering what's bothering him. But something isn't all right, I can guarantee."
Hazar:,,Benim baba was like it since my birth. I admit, we had a lot of beautiful moments, but he seemed like he was hiding some pain he never wanted to share with us. I'd like to know what's wrong with him and try to help him. I just want to see him happy, at least once. I hope that day will come."
Zehra:,,İnşallah, Hazar bey."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Reymir drove to the one hut. It was a bit furder from city, but it's cute and small. From the inside it was looking so comfortable, and it felt like at home.
Reyyan:,,Miran, what is this place? Can you tell me?"
Miran:,,Well, it is something like our second home. It isn't perfect, but I hope you'll like it. I think it will be so useful. When we want to escape from everyone, we would find our safe place here. It has only 1 room, but enough for us both."
Reyyan:,,Miran, can I ask you one silly question?"
Miran:,,Go ahead, karıcım."
Reyyan:,,When you told me it has only 1 room, you didn't mention it has toilet, right? I mean how we could live without it?"
Miran:,,Ohh, benim silly karıcım, it was taken for granted. Of course we have it."
Reyyan:,,Stone fell from my heart just now. Thanks God. Now I can tell that I like your hut, kocacım."
Miran:,,You really like it?"
Reyyan:,,Evet."
They both smiled.
Miran:,,I'm glad that you like it, karıcım. I will always do everything just to make you happy."
He kissed her head.
Reyyan:,,Let's go inside, it is becoming cold outside here."
Miran:,,Of course. We will enter it right now, just to not my wife catch a cold."
Reyyan:,,Yaa, Miran, how are you careful. Çok romantik gerçekten."
Miran:,,What to do? I can't help it. You converted me from cold to romantic man. Isn't it your fault? Of course it is. But you'll never admit it."
He started laughing.
Reyyan:,,It isn't funny Miran. You really ashame me, yapma. My cheeks are burning right now, I have 100 percent temperature because of you."
She walked away from him "angry" and entered a hut. He followed her. When she saw its enterier, she was stunned. A big marriage bed with two curtains who are hanged above it, a kitchen elements where is a lot of food, and a cozy fireplace which made this room warmer.
Reyyan:,,M-miran, you all made it yourself, right?"
Miran:,,Evet. If you doesn't like something, tell me, I will change it."
Reyyan:,,No. Everything is perfect. Thank you so much for bringing me here. You don't know how you made me happy right now. Every place feels like at home when I'm with you. I want to spend the rest of the day here with you."
She looked deep into his eyes.
Miran:,,Olur. We will stay however you want. I could just stay with you here for a days and weeks. I love being stuck with you. It is the best feeling ever, you know?"
Reyyan:,,Yes. Because I feel now the same way. Well, let's be stucked here for a while, okay? I mean, we have enough food, there are not our families here to disturb us, it's just you and I."
Miran:,,Tamam, as you wish babe."
-----------------------------------------------------------
*meanwhile in Aslanbey mansion*