Chapter 15

*In Şadoğlu mansion*

Ambulance car appeared. They took Hazar to the hospital. Zehra went with him. Nasuh and Cihan were following them in a car.
Everyone were shocked by an event that happened just few minutes ago.
Yaren:,,What the fuck just happened, do you know maybe anne?"
Handan:,,Wallah, I'm confused too, I think I just need to rest a bit, my head will explode."
Melike:,,İnşallah Hazar bey be well."
Handan:,,İnşallah."
-----------------------------------------------------------
*at the hospital*

Doctor:,,You don't need to worry, mister Hazar is good, his pressure just went down a bit, but you should be careful. He doesn't need to stress too much, or else his heart could be in a danger."
Nasuh:,,Okay, thank you doctor, we'll be more careful from now on. Can we see him?"
Doctor:,,Yes, but only 5 minutes, because he needs to take a rest."
Nasuh:,,Tamam. Cihan, gel."
They entered the room where Hazar was.
Nasuh:,,Son, how are you?"
Hazar:,,I'm good, thank you baba."
Cihan:,,Abi, do you need something? If you need just tell us."
Hazar:,,Yok, thank you Cihan."
Nasuh:,,Should we call Reyyan and tell her?"
Hazar:,,No, baba, please don't do it, I don't wanna let her know and worry. I'm really good, I don't want to scary her."
Nasuh:,,Okay, son."
Cihan:,,Should we call Miran? Maybe he would want to talk to abi now?"
Nasuh:,,Yok son, it is not the right moment for it. Let Hazar recover first. And we should be careful, don't stress him too much."
Cihan:,,Tamam, baba."
Doctor then came.
Doctor:,,Please go out of the room. Your visit is over."
Nasuh:,,Tamam, doctor. When is he free to go home?"
Doctor:,,In the evening he can go."
Nasuh:,,Tamam. Have a nice day."
Then they went out of the room.
Cihan:,,I'll call Handan, just to tell her not to worry."
Nasuh nodded. Cihan called her.
Cihan:,,Hello? Sevgilim, here is everything alright, don't worry, okay? Hade, görüşürüz."
He hung up the phone.
Cihan:,,I told her. She is calmed now, she will notify other members of family."
Nasuh:,,Tamam."
Then Zehra arrived. She went to the small store to buy a water.
Zehra:,,Merhaba. Is Hazar okay?"
Nasuh:,,Yes, everything is okay. Don't worry."
Zehra:,,Okay. I'll bring it to Hazar then. He must be thirsty."
Nasuh and Cihan nodded. Zehra got in Hazar's room.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Azize was in Aslanbey mansion. She is still in a shock. The scene where Miran told Hazar is his dad was still in her head.
Azize:,,What am I supposed to do right now? Miran already knows Hazar is his dad. My plan is ruined. I should think about another plan. I must kidnap him then. I won't let my revenge towards Nasuh stay unsolved."
Her inner voice:,,Are you sure you really want to do it? You are harming innocent people then. Hazar and Miran aren't guilty for Nasuh's sin."
Azize:,,Shut up!! Please, leave me alone! I know the best what I need to do!! I will kidnap Hazar and kill him!! That's the best way!! While he's in hospital is my chance. Mahmut, gel!! Drive me to the hospital!!"
Mahmut:,,As you order, hanım."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zehra was in room with Hazar.
Zehra:,,Hazar bey....I brought you a water. Please, drink it."
Hazar:,,Thank you, Zehra."
He drank some water.
Zehra:,,How are you, Hazar bey?"
Hazar:,,I'm much better than yesterday, don't worry."
Zehra:,,I still can't understand...Miran is your son?"
Hazar:,,It seems Zehra..I just couldn't believe that woman hid that from Miran...That witch... Now I'm feeling guilty because I wasn't there as his father all these years... "
Zehra:,,It isn't your fault, Hazar bey. Destiny wanted to be like this. Please, don't stress yourself anymore, it's bad for your health. Take a rest."
Hazar:,,You're right Zehra...I will take a rest. But I'm still not calmed because I need to talk to Miran and Reyyan. Reyyan is angry with me because I hid the truth from her all these years...She won't forgive me that easily...I did a bad thing too.."
Zehra:,,But you were there as her father all these years. You shouldn't feel guilty. You are not like that woman, you should remember that! You are the best person I ever met. I am glad I have you in my life, Hazar bey."
Hazar:,,I am happy you are my wife, Zehra. You give me the strenght when I need it the most. When I'm the weakest. Thank you for existing."
Then they hugged eachother. Zehra left the room then to let Hazar rest.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Reymir drove to the hut.
When they entered it, Reyyan's phone rang. It was Yaren.
Reyyan:,,Hallo? Yaren?"
Yaren:,,I don't know if anyone told you, I will tell you, but promise you won't tell anyone I told you."
Reyyan:,,Okay, tell Yaren."
Yaren:,,After you and Miran left, uncle Hazar fainted. They brought him to the hospital."
Reyyan:,,What?!"
Miran:,,Reyyan, is everything okay?"
Yaren:,,But, don't worry, he's okay now. He'll come home tonight."
Reyyan:,,Okay, thank you so much for telling me, Yaren. Hade, I have to hang up."
Reyyan hung up the call.
Reyyan:,,Father fainted after we left, Miran. I feel guilty now for words I told him today. I'd like to visit him now before he leave hospital. I just want to check on him."
Miran:,,Okay, Reyyan, let's go then."
They drove to the hospital.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Azize arrived with Mahmut at the hospital. She was looking if no one is here and then tried to go to Hazar's room.
Reymir arrived some moment after her.
When they were in the corridor, Azize hid behind one wall.
Azize:,,Oh, shit, I just needed them right now! Damn it!"
Mahmut:,,Hanım, are you okay?"
Azize:,,I'm not, Mahmut. I need to wait until they leave."
Reymir then entered the room. Hazar got surprised when he saw them.
Hazar:,,Kızım? Oldu?"
Reyyan:,,Baba..."
She approached him and hugged him tight.
Miran was just standing there.
Hazar:,,Reyyan, kızım? How did you find out?"
Reyyan:,,Yaren told me. Please, don't be angry with her. She did the right thing."
Hazar:,,I won't, don't worry. Oldu?"
He looked at Miran.
Miran looked away. He wasn't ready to face him yet. He didn't know should he call him Hazar bey or baba.
Reyyan:,,Baba...Look I'm so sorry I said you that words...I didn't know you would end up in the hospital...When I found out I was so afraid...Please, forgive me. I don't know the reason you hid it from me and I don't want to know it now. You are and always will be my father."
Hazar's eyes filled with tears. Miran's were too.
Hazar:,,Kızım...Benim güzelim kızım."
Then he hugged her tight.
Reyyan was crying too.
Reyyan:,,I heard you are leaving soon. Should we come with you?"
Hazar:,,However you wish. I'd like to talk to Miran a bit. Can you leave us alone for few minutes?"
Reyyan looked at Miran. Miran nodded.
Reyyan:,,Tamam, baba."
Then she left the room. She sat on a bench in front of room. Azize started losing patience.
Azize's mind:,,Come on, go away anymore! Uff, my plan is going to ruin."
Miran stayed alone with Hazar in room.
Hazar:,,Oldu...I know you still can't accept the fact that I'm your father. You'll need time, I understand. But can you let me tell you the story? Between your mom and me. You should know I loved your mom so much. And now you are the proof of our love."
Miran was quiet.
Hazar:,,I didn't know they forced her to marry with Nihat while I was in army. She was sending me the letters and then she suddenly stopped. She couldn't even tell me that she's pregnant with you. I was such a fool. I thought she betrayed me. That she cheated on me with Nihat. I didn't believe in her love anymore. But one day...we met and she explained me everything. I felt so much guilty. I was trying to save her...to escape with her. But then it happened...Mehmet shot me and Dilşah. I felt so much pain... I couldn't even move...and what was the worst...I couldn't save my love. I couldn't save Dilşah. God curse me! I didn't fight for our love enough. I didn't..."
Then he started crying. Miran was crying too.
Miran:,,It was your fault then! If you loved her enough, you wouldn't let that happen to her! Then I wouldn't grew up gaining hatred in me...I don't know if I should forgive you. I'll need some time."
Hazar:,,Tamam, oldu. I'll wait how ever it needs. Just know I'm here for you. Always."
Miran:,,Tamam, Hazar bey. Reyyan is waiting for me outside, I should go."
Hazar nodded.
When Miran exited the room, Nasuh and Cihan came.
Nasuh:,,Miran? Reyyan? How did you know...?"
Reyyan:,,It isn't important now. We've been here and we're conviced father is okay, now we should go."
Nasuh:,,Tamam, Reyyan. We came here to pick up the Hazar. Come on, Cihan."
Reymir then left the hospital.
While Nasuh and Cihan were leaving with Hazar, Nasuh noticed Azize who was watching them secretly.
Nasuh:,,Cihan, go with Hazar, I'll come back in 2 minutes."
Cihan:,,Tamam, baba."
Nasuh then approached Azize.
Nasuh:,,What are you doing here, God's punishment? Wasn't it enough for you already?! My son ended up in hospital all because of you!! You will pay for everything bad you did to us! I haven't finished with you yet!"
Azize:,,I came here to wish Hazar fast recovery. I didn't come to harm anyone. I swear, Nasuh."
Nasuh:,,You are lying, Azize! I can read that from your eyes. You are a clear liar, nothing more. Don't appear in front of my eyes anymore!!"
Then he left not allowing Azize to finish her sentence.
Azize:,,We're not done yet, Nasuh. You'll see what's gonna happen next. Just wait."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Here's finally 15th chapter! I'm sorry I made you wait that long, next is going very soon, so stay tuned!!❤️