Chapter 2

Yaren was sitting in her room and crying. She was thinking, 'Am I not good enough? Why did he choose her and not me? What thing misses on me? I just wanted to be happy. I really doesn't have a luck in love.'
Then Azat came to her room.
Azat:,, Hey, sister, stop crying. I know how are you feeling and how it hurts a lot. I know what are you going through. Come here, your brother is here."
He gave her a hug.
Yaren:,,Tell me, brother, was I not good enough? What were missing on me? Why her and not me?"
Azat:,, Yaren, I saw that love doesn't choose physical look. It's just a strange feeling you get when you see someone. And that person from the next moment engraves in your heart and you can't stop thinking about him/her. Look, I learned how to carry on with this pain. I accepted the fact that Reyyan doesn't love me and learned how to live with it. And you will learn too, little sister. Come here, don't cry anymore, because it makes me sad too.
Yaren:,, Okay, Azat, I won't cry because I don't want to see you sad. I'll put a smile on my face and try to forget about the sadness. I'll try stay positive."
Azat:,,That's my sister. I am really proud of you, you know?"
Yaren:,, Thank you, bro. I am happy to have you as a brother."
Azat:,, I am happy that I have you as a sister too."
------------------------------------------------------
Next day arrived. Reyyan insisted to make a kana night in a week, because she wanted to get to know Miran better and give him a chance to get to know her too. He texted her ,,Good morning, beautiful lady. Do you wanna go for a walk?"
She replied.
,,Good morning, dear future husband. Yeah, why not? Pick me up, I am gonna wait you in front of a mansion."
,,Okay, dear future wifey."
She got a smile when she read that message.
--------------------------------------------------
He came with a car to her mansion. She was turned with her back standing outside of front door waiting for him. He approached her with a bucket of roses. When he touched her shoulder, she jumped of fear. When she turned around and saw Miran, she took a sigh of relief.
Reyyan:,,You scared me so much, please don't do that again!"
Miran:,,Sorry, it won't happen again. I just wanted to surprise you, but it turns out I just scared you hahahah. Here, it's for you."
Reyyan:,,Oh, thank you, you really didn't need to buy this for me."
Miran:,,I would do anything for my future wife. And otherwise, I didn't buy this bucket, I made it myself. I picked up flowers from my garden."
Reyyan:,,Yaaa, how beautiful. Can you lead me there? I wanna so bad to see your garden. I am big lover of flowers."
Miran:,,Okay, we'll go if you want now."
Reyyan:,,Tamam, I'll give this Melike to put in a vase."
Then they sat in a car and drove to Miran's garden. When they arrived, Reyyan was amazed. There are a lot of beautiful roses in different colours. It was like in a heaven.
Reyyan:,, I haven't seen something so beautiful in my whole life. Thank you so much for bringing me here. I will come at this place whenever I want to find a peace."
Miran:,,Okay, then I will bring you here whenever you tell me you wanna go here. Let's go this way now."
They went on a mini road to the one bench. While they were sitting, Miran picked up one rose and put it in Reyyan's hair.
Miran:,, Now it's better.
Rose was fitting with Reyyan's red dress. Reyyan got shy and put her hair behind her ear.
Reyyan:,, Thank you."
Miran:,,Why you got so shy, hm? Feel free next to me. Remember, we are going to marry eachother soon, I want you to relax. I don't wanna any barriers between us."
Reyyan:,,I know. It's just not easy. But, I will try, I promise."
Miran:,,Okay, just look at me."
She realised she was looking down all the time and she lifted her head up. She actually enjoyed looking at his beautiful green eyes. She relaxed a bit and started conversation.
Reyyan:,,I have to admit, I could drown in your eyes. Just looking at them calms me down. I adore them so much."
Miran:,,Really? I like yours too. My favourite eye colour was always brown. Then I found a beautiful lady wearing that eye colour. You have the most beautiful eyes in the world, my wonderful wifey."
Reyyan:,,Thank you so much. I am glad I am going to marry you. I am sure you will make me the happiest woman in the world. And I will try my best to make you happy too."
She took his hands and kissed them.
Miran was looking at her softly.
Miran's mind:,,What's happening to me? I cannot feel anything, it's impossible. I have to do this. I am gonna regret it, but everything for justice of my parents! Nothing can stop me."
Reyyan:,,Miran, are you okay? You look like you are lost in your thoughts. What's wrong?
Miran:,,Nothing. I am just flabbergasted by your beauty, nothing else."
Reyyan:,,I needed to know that, hahahah. And I am by yours, if you are wondering."
She tied her hands around his neck and put her head on his shoulder. They stayed like this for some time.
------------------------------------------------------
Miran drove Reyyan home. When she was going to her room, she heard some conversation. It came from Yaren's room.
Yaren:,,H-h-how is that possible. Gönül, can you hear yourself? What are you going to do to that girl? Are you aware that she's innocent and she didn't deserve it. I am gonna tell her everything."
Gönül:,,No, Yaren, wait, don't you dare do this. If you tell her, I am gonna tell your grandpa how you were all this planning with me. Who would he believe to? We are friends, remember? Reyyan is nothing to you!"
Yaren:,,But I am sorry we are going to do this to her. I will fall in grandpa's eyes and then he'll kick me out of this house. I can't risk."
Reyyan who was standing in front of a door were wondering what's happening.
Gönül:,,Yaren, look, I swear and promise you won't be damaged. Your grandpa won't know, don't worry. If it comes to this, I will take of a guilt? Tamam?
Yaren:,,Ufff, tamam. I am hanging up right now."
Reyyan quickly moved to her bedroom. 'Who is Gönül', she wondered.
With that thoughts, she fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of a 2nd part! Be sure to leave a vote and comment if you liked this part. Next is going very soon.❤️