Chapter 7

When Reyyan woke up, first thing she reached for was her cell phone. When she took it in her hands, she saw 10 missed calls from Miran. It seems that when Reyyan tells him it's important, he would immediately jump in a help. Reyyan called Miran. He picked up the phone.
Miran:,,Halo? Reyyan, you told me it is important. I got scared something bad happened. You are okay, right?"
Reyyan:,,Yeah, don't worry. I just need to meet you. As soon as possible. I need to tell you something important. Let's meet at a park at 10 a.m."
Miran:,,Okay, I'll wait for you there."
Reyyan:,,Okay. I'm hanging up. See you."
She quickly got dressed and took photos with herself. She got out of the mansion trying to be as invisible as she could. She called a taxi.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*at a park*
When Reyyan arrived, Miran was already there. She quickly ran to him and hugged him.
Miran:,,Reyyan, are you okay? I've missed you so much from yesterday."
Reyyan:,,I've missed you too. Let's sit at this bench. Come on."
They sat.
Miran:,,What's the matter? You told me you need to tell me something important. Go ahead."
Reyyan:,,Well, actually, ask you."
She took the photos out of her purse.
Reyyan:,,Yesterday, I found this pictures in a room across to your room. Why did you lie to me about your family?"
Suddenly, he got silent.
Reyyan:,,Miran, you don't have anything to tell me? What does that mean? Can you explain me everything?"
Miran:,,Who gave you a permission to sniff into another room? You shouldn't have entered the room without my knowlegde!"
Reyyan:,,Really? It's obvious that you are hiding something from me! If you don't tell me now, I'm breaking up with you! Did you hear me?"
Miran:,,Then do it. Because I'm not hiding anything from you."
Reyyan:,,Why did you lower your gaze then? Hm?! Look, is this boy you? And that 2 people your parents? Why did you lie about Sultan anne? Who do you think you are-?"
Miran:,,I'm Miran Aslanbey! Tamam?! Are you happy now?! My parents are dead and it's all because of your dad!!! I was already broken in pieces and I should need to take a revenge for them!"
Reyyan was freezed. She couldn't believe her ears. It's not true, it isn't.
Reyyan:,,R-r-revenge??!"
Miran:,,Evet. I would take a revenge on you and leave you after 1st marriage night! But you ruined it all!"
Reyyan:,,I ruined it all?! I don't really have a words for you anymore! You are an awful man! Let alone luck that I never met you!"
Miran:,,R-r-reyyan, wait!! Please, don't go. If you go, I would be alone. You are the only person who brought sunlight in my life. If you go, I'd be dark again. My dark side will rule over me and I'll become and evil person again! You don't want this to happen, right?"
Reyyan:,,You are already evil, Miran. None of my words would help you. Go and never come back again. Live with all of your lies, my eyes don't want to see you again!! Okay?!"
Miran:,,Reyyan, stop! Please, gitmee!!"
Reyyan turned towards Miran. She was standing there not knowing if she should just continue walking away from him or go back to him. Of course, heart ruled over mind.
She ran towards him and hugged him tight. He was crying loudly and Reyyan was trying to calm him down. She saw his suffering and she just couldn't leave him. She could feel his pain, because she was suffering too. But he was more.
Reyyan:,,Tamam, tamam. Do you want to sit somewhere and talk? Look, I love you, and whatever you wanted to do to me, I'd never stop loving you. Eventhough you wanted to be an asshole and leave me after 1st marriage night, I wouldn't do that. You can open your soul to me. I would understand you completely."
Miran:,,You wouldn't understand anything. Tamam? You haven't lost your parents. You haven't lived all these years building up hatred in you. You grew up on your mother's arms and your father's back. You aren't aware of anything."
Reyyan:,,Maybe you are right, but please share your pain with me, I gave you another chance, please don't do this. I am happy I found you, because you are the man I fell in love with."
She took his hands in hers and looked deep in his eyes.
Miran:,,I never thought I would fall in love with you. But, see, it happened. Eventhough you learned what I'd do after 1st marriage night, you stayed with me. I don't deserve someone like you. I am bad person."
Reyyan:,,You are not bad. Okay? You are just hurt. And it's very painful. Your heart is hurt, it has a lot unhealed wounds, but I can heal them. Just believe me."
He looked at her with a soft gaze with eyes full of tears, who turned into tears of happiness.
He didn't say anything, he just hugged her tight. Then he interrupted a hug.
Miran:,,Come on, Reyyan, we are going on one place."
He took her hand and started walking. She followed him confused.
Reyyan:,,What, Miran, where are we going? Tell something."
Miran:,,You will see."
-----------------------------------------------------------
They arrived at a grave. Miran took her to the grave of his parents.
Miran:,,Anne, baba... I'm sorry, I couldn't avenge your honor... Look, here's the woman I love. I couldn't hurt her, she is innocent and my angel. I just wanted to tell you... I am marrying this girl here."
He picked at Reyyan.
Miran:,,She won my heart, and I know you would be happy if you were here to congrat me because I am going to marry soon. You would surely tell 'How beautiful girl you are marrying. You are really a lucky man', then I would hug you two tight and tell 'Thank you anne and baba.'"
His eyes filled with tears and he put his head on his knees. Reyyan who was there was crying too. She hugged him from back.
Reyyan:,,I am sure your parents would be very proud of you. You are a wonderful person. I know they would be also happy if you don't take revenge. If you continue your life with your loved one."
Miran:,,I don't know, Reyyan. I first need to talk to grandma. But, of course, I will go with you. After our wedding."
Reyyan:,,We'll really get married?"
Miran:,,Yes. Grandma will think it will be fake, but I am gonna actually deceive her. Her plans will be ruined."
Reyyan:,,And what about your revenge?"
Miran:,,Reyyan, I'm not a killer, okay? I wouldn't kill your father, because I know it would hurt you and I don't wanna see the tears in your eyes."
She started to cry of happiness and he gently wiped her tears.
Miran:,,No more tears, tamam?"
Reyyan:,,Tamam."
Then she smiled cute and he grabbed her cheek.
Miran:,,Do you wanna go for a walk?"
Reyyan:,,Of course I want."
Then Reyyan's phone rang.
Reyyan:,,Halo?"
Hazar:,,Where are you, kızım? We are worried about you. Father is getting angry, you just left without telling anyone anything."
Reyyan:,,Don't worry, baba, I'm with Miran, we will go for a walk and then I'll come home. Sorry for not letting you know earlier, I made a panic at home for no reason."
Hazar:,,Okay, kızım, you know I can't be angry at you, you are so pure and good daughter, you would never lie to me. Okay, to not keep you anymore, I'm hanging up."
Reyyan:,,Tamam, bye, dad, see you then."
She hung up the phone.
Miran:,,Are there any problems?"
Reyyan:,,No, dad called me to see where am I. You know I ran out of mansion just to head at a park quickly. I told him, he doesn't have to worry anymore."
Miran:,,That's great then. Do you wanna by the way go to some restaraunt for a lunch before walking, I'm hugry a bit."
Reyyan:,,Olur, hade."
He put his hand over her shoulders and they kept walking like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's 7th chapter. I am sorry if I'm late, but it isn't easy writing a story. And yeah, if you are wondering about Gönül and Miran, they aren't in marriage because I didn't want to make this story more complicated. I hope you understand me. 😊❤️
I don't know if I'll post tomorrow or at Sunday chapter 8, I'll see. Have a nice weekend.🌸💙