Chapter 10

Miran locked the door.
Reyyan was sitting in her wedding dress on a bed and was watching Miran curiously. He approached her.
Miran:,,We are officially husband and wife now, tamam karicim?"
She nodded.
Reyyan:,,It's strange to tell you this, but I feel safer now when you locked the door. Nobody could disturb us."
Miran:,,That's right. Nobody will interract with you tonight. You are all mine tonight and I won't let you go."
Reyyan:,,Well, I really don't mind, kocacım, you are the only person I wish here tonight. I have you now and that's enough for me."
He sat closer to her.
Miran:,,You are so beautiful tonight, Reyyan. I could just sit here and admire you all night, it wouldn't be enough to me. My love."
He kissed her forehead and then both cheeks. Reyyan was looking at him like a dog at his owner. He intentionally didn't kiss her lips, just to make her desire increase.
Reyyan:,,Umm, Miran, I really like when you kiss my whole face... I enjoy it somehow...I.."
She turned her head on another side. When she realised what she just said, she got really embarassed. Miran then pulled her head with his hand making her look directly in his eyes.
Miran:,,Never... But never feel ashamed when you want something from me... When you told me that, I felt blessed really... A milion butterflies ran in my stomach and I just...would kiss you every day...without stopping."
Then he kissed her forehead, then her nose and then.... Her lips. Reyyan was really satisfied with it and really enjoyed it. She relaxed and surrendered to him. She knew what she wanted this time. And it was definitely him.
When he stopped a kiss and looked at her, she continued it in a few seconds. They shared a very long kiss. They both missed eachothers lips. They were kissing like they were very hungry for eachother.
Reyyan:,,I want to see you... naked."
Miran:,,Really? Then you have to wait Reyyan hanım, we are just at the start. I first wanna see you.."
He winked at her and she took a deep sigh.
Reyyan:,,Why are you so complicated, you never do what I want..."
Miran:,,Exactly. That's the point. I like to see when you are going crazy, that's really funny to see."
She rolled her eyes.
Reyyan:,,Seriously, Miran bey? Than you won't have that honor to take my clothes off me. I'll do it by myself."
Miran:,,No way. The only one who can do it tonight is me."
Reyyan:,,And what if I don't listen to you? What's gonna be?"
Miran:,,Then..."
He grabbed her and took her to the bed. She was laughing all the time.
Reyyan:,,Miran, what are you doing?"
Miran:,,You will see."
They both were breathing heavily and then Miran kissed her again. She couldn't escape from him eventhough she wanted. He wouldn't allow her to go. And of course she didn't want to go. Her best company was him.
He started kissing her neck and Reyyan moaned. Then Reyyan remembered her dream. She was there in her wedding dress. She didn't want to this wedding dress brings something bad. When he started to take it off, Reyyan grabbed his hand.
Reyyan:,,Rip it off. Please, you shouldn't waste your time by gently pulling it down."
Miran:,,Are you sure, Reyyan? It was very beautiful on you, I'm sorry to do that-"
Reyyan:,,Just do it. I really don't care about it right now. My body wants to unite with yours as soon as possible. I can't wait anymore."
She still was breathing heavily. He saw her desire and understood her completely.
Miran:,,Tamam karıcım. As you wish."
He whispered that in her ear and ripped it off. She felt so relieved right now. Like she is freed. Then he took off her underdress. She was now only in her underwear.
Miran:,,Your body is burning. Haven't you got a temperature maybe?"
Reyyan:,,Yok. Not at all. My body is always like that when you are near me. It's just a chemical reaction I have only when I'm with you. Don't worry, kocacım, tamam?"
Miran:,,Tamam, my love."
He started kissing every inch of her body. When he touched her stomach she moaned again and then he was putting his hand down, all until her panties.
Reyyan while moaning:,,That's not fair. You felt and touched every inch of my body, even kissed. Why don't you allow me take your clothes off? You leave me half satisfied."
Miran:,,Don't worry about it. I'll solve this right now."
When he wanted to unbutton his shirt, she grabbed his arm.
Reyyan:,,That's not a fair play, Miran bey. Let me do it, please. If you love me, please let me."
Miran:,,As you wish, Reyyan hanım."
But then when she started to unbutton his shirt, she decided to rip it off. She was really stunned by seeing his muscular chest. She wanted to faint the very next moment.
Miran:,,Reyyan hanım, when I told you to take my clothes off, I didn't mean you to rip it off."
Reyyan giggled.
Reyyan:,,I just wanted us to be equal. As you like to piss me off, I like you too. And on the other hand, it would take a lot of time to unbutton your shirt, am I not right, kocacım?"
Miran:,,Look at her. You really want to make me crazy, right karıcım?"
Reyyan:,,You are already crazy. But for me, of course."
She winked at him and then he started kissing her again.
Reyyan:,,Stop please... Now it's my turn."
Then she turned him and now she was on him. While she was kissing his chest, he unbuttoned her bra. It was the only obstacle between their bodies. Reyyan took it of with pleasure and laid on him again. They both could feel the warmness of eachother's bodies and their linked breaths.
Miran:,,Seni çok seviyorum, çok!"
He whispered it while their lips were still connected.
Reyyan:,,Bende sen."
Then he turned her and now he was on her. He got rid of his pants and he wore only his underwear.
He kissed her again and they were kissing long.
The only obstacle between their intimate parts were their underwear. They both were breathing heavily and couldn't wait to be connected at all. To their bodies connect completely. They took off them to eachother and then Miran asked her if she's ready. She was, of course.
When he entered her, she felt a kind of strange pain, but that was normal at the start. She made a painful face a bit and Miran asked her is she okay. She told him that she didn't feel her whole life better than now. He liked to hear it. He was kissing her lips so she could less feel pain. She grabbed his hands and was holding them tight when he accerelated his pace. She was breathing fast and when she was at her top point, she let a big moan. When he exited her, he could see a pleasure in her eyes. They were shining the same way as his. They both were satisfied what they have done just a moment ago, and it will definitely become the best memory of this day.
It was 2 a.m. and they both were tired.
Reyyan:,,Miran... "
Miran:,,Hmm?"
Reyyan:,,That was the best thing I've experienced ever. Thank you for this beautiful night. I am glad I have you."
She hugged him tight.
Miran:,,We'll have a lot of nights like this from now on... I promise, I'll be next to you."
He kissed her forehead.
Reyyan:,,Please, just promise me something. Whatever happens, just don't leave me. Okay? Please, be here tomorrow when I wake up, I want to wake up next to you, that's my only desire now."
Miran:,,Don't worry. I'll never leave you. You can be calmed right now. Just relax, tamam?"
Reyyan:,,Tamam."
She put her head on his chest. She felt so comfortable that she fell asleep easily. He did that too few minutes later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! Here's the end of chapter 10! I hope you liked it, hehe.😄💞
Chapter 11 is going tomorrow or at Wednesday, so stay tuned for it!💗💗💋💋
PS: Sorry for my Grammatic mistakes!
Goodnight🌙🌙