Chapter 16

Reymir were in their hut.
Reyyan felt relieved so much after seeing her father.
Reyyan:,,I don't know if it's a good decision to go and leave everything behind. My dad was in hospital and we should be near him right now...I don't wanna make him stress anymore. If there's someone who needs to leave Midyat, then it's msr Azize."
Miran:,,I understand you...tamam, if you don't want, we won't go anywhere. We'll stay here. We must see what is my babaanne ready to do and be prepared. I know her. I was sure before Hazar bey was in hospital she'll leave, but I'm not anymore. We should know every her step, we mustn't miss a chance to win against her. I'm sure she's making some plan in her head right now. We must be careful. "
Reyyan:,,Yes. Maybe you are right."
-----------------------------------------------------------
*in Aslanbey mansion*

Azize:,,I should wait for Hazar to recover first. Then I'll kidnap him and kill him. You are happy now, but you'll no longer be, Nasuh Şadoğlu!!"
She was shouting at Nasuh's picture.
She didn't even know why is she keeping his picture in her room. She just throwed it on a floor and ran over it.
Azize:,,I hate you Nasuh, and you and your son and grandson!! I hate you all!!"
Esma then opened a room and then  tried to calm Azize down.
Esma:,,It's okay Azize Hanım. Please, calm down."
Azize:,,How to calm down while everything is burning inside me? When he's happy while I'm breaking here. Tell me, Esma, did I really deserve this?"
Esma:,,Yok, hanım, I understand your pain totally. I suffered too. My wounds are still visible. I understand how does it feel like, sister. Please, don't cry."
Azize:,,Thank you Esma for always being here. I like the thought that I have someone on who I can always lean on."
Esma:,,Canım benim. I'll always be here. I'll never leave you."
Then Esma picked up parts of glass which Azize broke while throwing Nasuh's picture on a floor.
Esma's mind:,,Ah, Azize, you still haven't gotten over him. Love is like a poison. You just get addicted to it and then it screw you up."
She sighed and left the room.
Azize sat on her armchair and was lost in her thoughts staring at one point.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It's gotten dark outside.
Reymir still was in their hut. They were sitting together next to a fireplace covered with a blanket. Reyyan was cold so she sat closer to Miran and hugged him even tighter.
Miran noticed it and then he hugged Reyyan back.
Reyyan:,,Will you forgive my father, Miran?"
Miran:,,I don't know, Reyyan. I won't for now. I need first to make everything up in my head and then I'll decide."
Reyyan:,,I understand. It's hard for you now. But please, think about it for me, tamam?"
Miran:,,Tamam. Don't burden yourself with it anymore. I just...cannot get it. I wanted to kill the man who is my own father just few days ago...That woman lied to me all these years...I'm still feeling guilty. It just won't stop, I'm sure in it."
Then a few small tears started falling down his cheeks. Reyyan wiped them.
Reyyan:,,No more tears, tamam? I'm sure everything will be alright at the end. You'll see. Don't think about it now. Just look at me."
Then she put her hands on his cheeks and he turned his head towards her. He looked deep in her eyes and she looked in his. Just looking at Reyyan's eyes made him happy. He forgot about everything that happened for a while. There were just they two. And their intimacy.
Miran:,,How can I cry looking at this beauty? I can only cry of happiness."
Reyyan:,,Miran..."
Her eyes turned wet.
Miran:,,I could just look at you the whole night, I wouldn't get enough."
She smiled shy.
Reyyan:,,I'm sure you are tired, let's go to bed."
Miran:,,No, I'm not. Are you?"
Reyyan:,,Yok."
Miran:,,Then what we are gonna do?"
Reyyan:,,I don't know. You decide."
Miran:,,Tamam. Then I know what we're gonna do."
Then he approached her and kissed her cheeks. Reyyan left a deep sigh.
Then he kissed her nose and forehead.
Reyyan:,,Why are you doing this again?"
She said while moaning.
Miran:,,What? What am I doing karıcım?"
Reyyan:,,Well, this."
Miran:,,Aren't you satisfied by my kisses, hm?"
Reyyan:,,No. Because I want more. You are making me go crazy, do you know that?"
Miran:,,I think you are exactly doing this to me. Tell me, who's more crazy of us two?"
Reyyan:,,You of course."
Miran:,,Look at her. You will get a punishment then."
Reyyan:,,Which punishm-"
Then Miran kissed her. Then Reyyan stayed quiet. She liked this kiss.
Reyyan:,,Now I'm satisfied kocacım. Tamam, let's go to bed then."
When she wanted to get up, he grabbed her hand.
Miran:,,I thought you are not tired karıcım. Why are escaping from me?"
Reyyan:,,I'm not, I thought you were tired, I'm sorry that I made you think like that."
She sat down and he pulled her towards him. He hugged her from behind.
Miran:,,We'll sleep, but not now."
Then he kissed her head.
Reyyan turned to him.
Reyyan:,,Can we just kiss eachother then? I want to do it so bad. I like a taste of your lips so much."
Miran looked at her with a look full of passion and longing and then he kissed her. They had a very long kiss which lasted few minutes without interrupting and then they had to stop because they could barely breathe.
Miran:,,I want you, Reyyan. Be mine."
Reyyan:,,I am already yours."
Then they continued kissing.
Miran:,,Let's go to bed now."
He said while kissing.
Reyyan:,,I thought you aren't tired-"
Miran:,,No, I don't want to sleep. I want us to make love."
Then he continued a kiss and then they laid in bed.
He gently pulled her dress off her and then he took off his shirt. They both were half naked. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll continue havlet in next part.
Uhhh, guys, I really don't know what to say on this, I didn't post already 5 days and I had NO inspiration anymore. I'm so, so, so, sorry for this, idk what's happening to me😔
I know this is a pretty short part, I am sorry once again for disappointing you😩💔
But still look forward for next chapters, I will try hard to write them. Thank you for being by my side all the time. Love you and I hope I will get more ispiration soon❤️❤️🙏☺️