Chapter 5

Reyyan was searching in her closet for a perfect dress for that evening. She got surprised when Yaren entered her room.
Yaren:,,Kız? Do you need some help?"
Reyyan:,,Thank you, Yaren, but I don't.  You can go now."
Yaren:,,Reyyan, please, let me help you. I know I wasn't maybe nice to you lately, but I want to fix it. And you don't have time by the way to discuss with me. You should be ready by the time. Okay?"
Reyyan:,,Uff, tamam Yaren, just hurry up."
Yaren:,,Okay, okay."
------------------------------------------------------
While Reyyan was preparing, Miran had a little conversation with his grandmother.
Miran:,,Grandma, I have to tell you something."
Azize:,,Go ahead, my grandchild."
Miran:,,I cannot take a revenge over Reyyan. I'm sorry, babaanne."
Azize:,,How do you think you can't take a revenge? Did you go insane?! You want so easily to betray your parents who are laying at a grave! Shame on you! I have no words for you anymore!"
Miran:,,Babaanne, look, I can take revenge, but on another way. Reyyan isn't guilty at all. She doesn't deserve to suffer that much! It's just injustice towards her!"
Azize:,,But you think it's justice for your parents? I really don't have anything to say. Then from now on, you are not my grandson anymore!"
Miran was walking in a room upset and he tried to hold tears in his eyes.
Miran:,,Tamam, babaanne, I'll do it."
He said it, but he really wasn't ready to do this. But everything for his family.
Azize:,,That's my grandson. I knew you wouldn't betray your grandma. I'm proud to have you as a grandson."
Miran:,,Babaanne, can you please go out from the house tonight, I don't want Reyyan and her parents to see you."
Azize:,,Okay. I'll go to the hotel then. But, be careful, they mustn't notice anything strange. Tamam?"
Miran:,, Tamam, babaanne."
Then Azize left the room.
Miran:,,Uff, Reyyan, uff, I'm sorry I have to do this to you, I know you will hate me for the rest of your life, but I don't have another choice. I know I will regret this and suffer for the rest of my life, but I need to avenge their honor. I am in so hard situation right now."
He grabbed his head with both hands and took a deep sigh. Then he layed in bed and took a nap a bit, until guests come to the mansion.
---------------------------------------------------------
Yaren did Reyyan's hair and tied it up in a braid, and put on her some mascara, a bit of eyeliner, red lipstick which fits perfect with her red dress, skin powder and a light orange almost skincolour eyeshadow. She looked briliant.
Yaren:,,Wow, kız, you are so beautiful. Just look at yourself. It actually turned out good that I helped you at the end. Look at this beauty. Miran will definitely faint when he sees you, memorize my words. Ohoho, it's time to go."
Reyyan:,,Yaren, thank you so much for your help. Now I will be there on time, all because of you. You are so kind."
Reyyan hugged her.
Yaren:,,Hade, you should go. I wish you luck."
Reyyan:,,Thanks."
------------------------------------------------------
Hazar and Zehra were waiting for Reyyan outside and they got really surprised when they saw their wonderful daughter.
Zehra:,,Look, Hazar, how beautiful daughter we have. Maşallah."
Hazar:,,Evet, Zehra. Every good feature she withdrawed from you. She is the same as you."
Zehra:,,Hazar, stop exaggerating, please. From who she withdrawed this good soul and pure heart? From the most amazing dad in the world."
Hazar:,,Yaa, Zehra, I'm embaressed now because you are constantly giving me compliments. Hahahahha."
Zehra:,,Well, because you are complimenting me constantly, I then have to compliment you. It's stronger than me."
Hazar:,,Tamam, shut up now, Zehra, Reyyan is coming."
Reyyan:,,Anne, baba? Are we ready to go now?"
Hazar and Zehra:,,Evet, güzelim kızım."
They sat in a car and drove to Aslanbey mansion.
-----------------------------------------------------------
When they arrived, Sultan welcomed them.
Sultan:,,Merhaba, I'm Sultan.
She shaked hands with them.
Hazar:,,Merhaba, I'm Hazar and here's my wife, Zehra."
Zehra:,,Merhaba."
Sultan:,,Nice to meet you. Come here, take a seat, Esma will now cook you a coffee."
Hazar and Zehra:,,Tamam."
Gönül:,,Welcome! You must be Reyyan's parents, right? I'm Gönül, Miran's sister. I'm glad to meet you."
Hazar and Zehra:,,Glad to meet you too, kızım."
Reyyan:,,Merhaba, Gönül abla."
Gönül:,,Merhaba, Reyyan. I'm so happy you came here. I've missed you from yesterday."
Gönül hugged her.
Reyyan:,, Me too. Where is Miran?"
Gönül:,,Ohh, he'll come now, he's probably still sleeping, I'll wake him up, wait."
Reyyan:,,No,no, Gönül, if he's sleeping, then please, don't wake him. I don't want my baby to interrupt in his dream. I will wait for him here."
Gönül:,,Okay. Here are coffee and cookies, please help yourself."
Hazar and Zehra:,,Okay, thank you."
Sultan:,,Soo, how are you doing these days? How is your job going?"
Hazar:,,Well, we are doing good, situation in our firm is stable, everything goes well. Thanks for asking. And how about you?"
Sultan:,,Well, here too. Nothing has changed so much. Gönül, where is Miran? He needed to be here already."
Gönül:,,He's sleeping right now, Reyyan didn't want to wake him up."
Sultan:,,Really? Well, Reyyan, if you want, you can go to his room and be with him if you're bored. He won't mind your pressence, don't worry. He'll be very happy, you know."
Reyyan:,,Are you sure, Sultan anne?"
Sultan:,,Evet, kızım. Come on, go."
She winked Reyyan. Reyyan blushed a bit and then ran upstairs. Gönül wasn't okay with it, but she had to keep her mouth shut. All because of Miran.
Gönül:,,Anne, and guests, I'll go for a walk if you don't mind. I'll be back soon."
Hazar:,,Tamam, kızım, go. We and your mother will talk here anyway, we won't mind."
Sultan:,,Yes, honey. But be back at the time, okay?"
Gönül:,,Tamam, anne."
Then she went out. She just didn't want to share the same air with Reyyan and her parents. She couldn't stand it anymore. If she stayed a minute more there, she would tell them everything. But she choosed to refresh her thoughts and work according to the plan.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Reyyan knocked at Miran's door.
Reyyan:,,Miran? Are you there?"
She couldn't hear anything. She opened a door carefully and found Miran resting on his bed.
Reyyan:*whispering*,,Uff, he is still sleeping, I don't want to wake him up. I better go."
When she wanted to go-
Miran:,,Reyyan?"
Reyyan's mind:,,Uff, shit, I woke him up. Stupid Reyyan, uff!"
Reyyan:,,Miran? When did you wake up?"
Miran:,, Right now. What is it, aren't you happy to see me?"
Reyyan:,,What kind of question is it? Of course I am. I just... Did I wake you up? Of course I did, sorry."
Miran:,,You shouldn't be sorry. I am glad I woke up, otherwise I would miss seeing this beauty in front of my eyes."
Reyyan:,,Uff, Miran, yaa."
She rolled her eyes and smiled a bit shy.
Miran:,,I am telling the truth. You are really specially beautiful tonight. I cannot move eyes from you. I want to just lay here and admire your beauty. I don't need anything else."
Reyyan:,,Thank you, my baby. And you are beautiful too. Especially in that state, with messy hair and with that cute smile. I would just look at you the whole evening."
Miran:,,Then do it. I like when you're looking at me."
Reyyan:,,Really?"
She sat on the armchair.
Miran:,,Yeah. Why did you sit there? In my bed, there's enough space for both of us. Come lay next to me. Please."
Reyyan:,,But then I'll ruin my hairstyle, Miran bey."
Miran:,,Never mind, I'll like you and messy. I like you however you look like. Please, I want to have you next to me."
Reyyan:,,Tamam, but only for 5 minutes. We should get up for a dinner, you know."
Miran:,,Okay, of course I know. Hade, come here."
She layed next to him, and then they were looking at eachother.
Reyyan:,,You don't have anything to say, Miran?"
Miran:,,Yok. Now, my mind is blocked while I am looking at you. I just want us to stay like this for some time. I've missed you so much from this morning."
She stroked her face with his arm, and then she smiled shy. He pulled her closer to him and hugged her tight. He kissed her head and she closed her eyes enjoying a warmness of his hug and being in his pressence. She wanted to stay like this with him forever.
Miran:,,I really like your smell, you know? I never hugged someone so tight as I hug you. I just... need you. Even if my mind wouldn't, my body does. It knows how to react in your pressence. Without you, I'm kind of lost."
Reyyan didn't respond. Then he saw she slept like an angel. He didn't want to wake her up. He enjoyed every inch of her while he still could. He knew these are the first and last days he spends with her. In 6 days, everything will be gone. He won't success taking her back.
He let a little tear go from his eye while dropping at Reyyan's face. He started to cry silently, but he quickly calmed down because he didn't want to make Reyyan worry. He fell asleep with that thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a 5th chapter. I hope you'll gonna like it. Tomorrow goes a chapter 6.😊❤️❤️