Chapter 19

*two days ago*

Azize:,,I know everything will come to an end soon. After I finish with Hazar, I'll commit suicide. I have no other choice. I want to die in peace."
She was talking to herself in her room.
Azize:,,Before I die...I wanna leave a letter to Nasuh. After all he did, I want him to know I was his Ayşe. That will hurt him the most."
Then she took paper and pen and started writing a letter.

Nasuh Şadoğlu,

Before I leave, I want to leave you this letter. I will admit you here everything.
The reason of my revenge wasn't your son, Hazar. It was you. Because...
I'm Ayşe. Your loving Ayşe. The one who you left and didn't even want to find her.
I was waiting for you, but you didn't come. Our son died in a fire. I could almost die too. But you weren't there.
And do you know what hurt me the most? The fact that you gave the same name to your son as our dead son wore. Destiny is strange, didn't you know that?
All of these years I was creating a plan to take a revenge on you. And I will...
If you are reading this, know that I'm dead. Because I died in peace. I did what I always wanted.
I wanted you to feel the same pain I felt all these years!!
I want you to suffer more and more, because you know what you lost!! You married another woman, beside the thing that you promised me I'll be your only one.

Farewell, Nasuh.

Azize Aslanbey

When she finished writing this letter, she was broken. She started crying hard. She couldn't hold her tears anymore.
Azize:,,That's it. I will see from heaven your suffering. I will be happy. Because I did a right thing. Maybe one day...everything will be better. Maybe I'll forgive you, Nasuh. But now I won't."

*present time*

Azize was walking lost in her thoughts. She was trying to find a cliff from where she will jump. She was already tired and exhausted of everything.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In a meantime, Reymir, Cihan and Nasuh were in a hospital. They were waiting for a doctor to tell them what's happening to Hazar.
Then doctor came from operation hall.
They all jumped when they saw him.
Nasuh:,,Doctor, how is my son? Did operation success?"
Doctor:,,Don't worry, operation passed good. You brought him here on time. He lost a bit of blood, but now he is good. You can see him soon."
Nasuh and Cihan:,,Çok şükür."
Miran and Reyyan were happy.
Reyyan:,,Miran, dad is good. He is alive. Thank Godness."
Reyyan hugged him.
Miran:,,Yes, bittane. Benim baba is good. I was so afraid I'll lose him. I feel so guilty for what I said to him 2 weeks ago. I was so stupid."
He sat on a chair and put his hand on his forehead.
Reyyan squated in front of him
Reyyan:,,Hey...Look at me."
Miran looked at Reyyan.
Reyyan:,,You didn't do anything wrong. You just couldn't accept the truth immediately. I understand you completely. I was lost and confused too. But look where are we now. We are in situation where we should forget about bad things and past and look forward for things that are coming in our lives. Don't cry, tamam? Everything will clear up, and you two will become a real father and son. I'm sure in it. My dad has a big heart, he forgives everyone, why wouldn't he his own son. You are his soul, blood. Just put a smile on your face otherwise you'll make him sad."
Miran was looking at her all the time. He was stunned how beautiful creature and living being he has as a wife. He didn't say anything, he just kissed her. Then he leaned his forehead on hers.
Miran:,,Thank you for cheering me up. Thank you for showing me the real values of life. Thank you for being here when I was broken the most. I didn't have a mother and someone to teach me how to love, but I had you. You are my everything. I taught from you what love is. What means when someone loves someone. Now I have a father. I have everything now as I didn't have as a child. A real family. And it's you and my dad. And of course, our future child. Who doesn't exists yet, but I hope we'll have in a future."
He smiled and touched her stomach.
Reyyan:,,You deserve all the happiness of this world, Miran. You'll get what you deserve. I'm sure God will realise our wish soon. Because I want a child too."
Miran:,,We'll have, I'm sure. And my dad and Zehra hanım will be the best grandparents in a world."
Reyyan:,,They will, of course."
Then they both smiled from happiness and then Reyyan slept on Miran's legs. Miran covered her with his jacket and then he fell asleep too. Everyone who were passing by were stunned how cute they were while sleeping.
-----------------------------------------------------------