Chapter 35: Once again, the finals begin.

3rd person POV

"Annoying!!" Yukio yelled to himself, trying to brush down his unruly bed head. Even after taking a shower, then blow drying his bird'snest excuse of hair, it wouldn't stay flat like his brothers. A curse for being so lazy and spending most of his time, aside From volleyball, staying in his room and doing nothing.

The finals were to start, and he didn't plan on looking like a lazy bastard infront of Shirabo of all people.

"Tobio's got it lucky." Speaking of his younger brother, the poor boy was sulking in his room the night before and to pay drastic measures, Yukio spent a lot of money buying 4 tubs of ice cream just for the two of them.

They spent the entire night talking things out, watching stupid comedies and eventually calmed themselves down.

"Snap out of it. Your the.... Your the Kitsune King!" He slapped himself, making his own cheeks red. Glaring at his own reflection, he hurriedly wore his shirt and pants, then ran out of the house.

"Bye Tobio! Mom don't feed him ramen!" He yelled, and ran to Seijoh. Nearing the school, he saw their teams bus, along with a bunch of other team members. A frown graced his lips, as he immediately slowed down until he started to walk, back slouched and expression tired.

"Haru-chan!" Oikawa yelled, waving his arm delightfully. The brunette ran towards him expecting to be dodged yet again, but Yukio... Who was to lazy and tired just opened his arms slowly and received the hug.

"Just this once." He said, patting the setters back. Oikawa was red faced, but had a toothy grin on. He was happy with himself.

'Progress!!' he yelled in his mind, letting go of the all rounder then dragging him to the early birds of their team.

"Your not late. That's a surprise." Kyōtani scoffed, while Yukio rolled his eyes.

" What's surprisung is that your early and keeping your stupid mouth shut." Yukio argued, taking out his headphones and shoving them on his head, before Kyōtani could yell nonsense. Yahaba looked hopelessly between the pair.

"At least their ability to sync on the court is there." He sighed, sweatdropping at Kyōtani who yelled loudly. Watari chuckled amusingly, patting the setters back, trying to comfort the poor boy.

"O-Ohayō, senpai!" Yuka greeted them, with the other first years with them. Kindaichi too, greeted them but more confidently.

"O—.... Hayō, Yuka-chan.." Yukio yawned, absentmindedly patting Yuka's head, along with Kunimi who immediately leaned when he saw the familiar action.

"I need coffee." He complained, squinting his eyes, looking more sleepy.

'I regret running now.'

Yuka giggled, "As the manager, I kinda expected this. So I brought some for you!" She offered the cup of coffee, and Yukio's eyes lit up.

"From now on you are my favorite Kōhai." He said unapologetically, accepting the coffee like it was something god gave him.

Kunimi felt stingy, pouting at his senpais passiveness. With a lazy and introverted person who'd rather play games then sleep, coffee was gods greatest creation in the eyes of Yukio.

Sleep caught up, and Yukio leaned backwards. Iwaizumi's fatherly/motherly instinct kicked in, and catched the boy before he fell to the ground.

"What did you do the entire night?!" He asked the boy who was clutching the coffee to his heart.

"I kept watching Shiratorizawa's matches, and had to find out what kind of weaknesses they had...." He yawned, and Iwaizumi's glaring eyes went to Oikawa. The captain of their team whistled as if it were nothing, as he did do the same thing the night before.

"B-Because of my ability to memorize everything, I had to watch a lot." He yawned once again, helping himself up.

The entire team arrived and they boarded the bus, now waiting for the small portion of time to leave.

"Nē~ Haru-chan, what did you learn?"

"Ushijima-senpai is vulnerable to Blocks like Matsukawa-sans. Kenjirō has a bad habit of going to Ushijima from time to time, and Kawanishi has lesser blocks then Tendou. Although, they do have certain tactics. Like how Ushijima-senpai aims weaker positions, regarding his left hand."

Yawning once again, hiz eyes dropped and his head pressed against the window.

"Haru-chan? Haru-chan?!" Oikawa exclaimed, as he was the one to sit infront of Yukio, he whipped his head back only to see a sight.

"Aww! His sleeping!!" Oikawa cooed, instantly taking photos. Many started to do so, and surprisingly so did Kunimi.

"Alright! Alright! Let the poor guy rest. We need him to be in top shape during the match." Iwaizumi scolded, and they backed of... Of course some still tried to take pictures.

"Mataku! What do we have to do for you both to sleep regularly?" He exclaimed to his captain. Oikawa gently hit his head, sticking his tongue out.

Once they arrived at Sendai gym, the spectators didn't expect to see an intimidating looking Yukio

Once they arrived at Sendai gym, the spectators didn't expect to see an intimidating looking Yukio. Some girls Swooning at his untuly hair, making Oikawa divert the attention to himself.

It wasn't out jealousy, more like annoyance.

"Haru-chan, stop scowling~ It's ruining your handsome face." Oikawa gasped, pouting at the annoyed All-Rounder. He was abruptly woken up by Kyōtani who screamed in his ear.

Yukio glared at the smirking Kyōtani, rolling his eyes. "Yeah-Yeah.." he slurred, stomping to the changing rooms.

He yawned loudly, as he lazily walked behind Oikawa. The setter smiled tiredly, shaking his head in amusement. Oikawa's travelled to the other side of the court. He glared at Shiratorizawa who recently entered, and in came their marching band.

"Damn loud bit—" Yahaba clasped his hand over Yukio's currently unfiltered mouth. "Please no cussing today— You to Kyōtani!!"

"Hai~ Feel free to pin us to the wall if your angry again." Yukio gestured to himself, Kyōtani and Watari. Yahaba reddened, remembering his small episode of Anger towards the spiker.

"Th-That—"

"Yeah~ Who knew the princely Yahaba had it in him." Watari teased, with Kyōtani faintly smirking.

Yahaba's face flushed crimson, glaring at his fellow 2nd years. "Y-You bastards!"

"Look who doesn't have a filtered mouth now!" Kyōtani barked out, smirking at the setter. Yahaba glared at him, landing a hard smack to his head. The bleached blonde yelped in pain, making Yukio laugh maniacally.

The rest of Seijoh sweatdropped at their 2nd years. They had began to get used to their antics, but we're still astonished of how they could act out of character.

"Well, they are kinda helping calm our nerves." Kindaichi smiled awkwardly, Kunimi nodding in agreement.

"Aren't you supposed to stop them?" Yuka turned to Oikawa, who sighed in defeat. He shook his head, smiling in amusement.

"It's better this way. If we keep being nervous our gameplay would be terrible." He stated, hands in his hips and grinning proudly at his team. A laugh escaped his lips, twisting his torso and smirking at Shiratorizawa.

'We're not going to Loose. Over my dead body.' Oikawa's eyes shined in determination.

"Let the finally begin."