⌜𝓗𝓪𝓲𝓴𝔂𝓾𝓾 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽 ⌟

↞𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑇𝑤𝑜↠

"Hello there. I'm Yukio or Kitsu. The hidden demon king."

As Yukio stood side by side with Kita the newcomers stared at him wide eyed. They felt an overwhelming power from him and knew that he had said the truth of being a demon king.

"Yuki!" Atsumu yelled and lunged at the boy but only to have another magic circle beneath him. A puff of smoke erupted, and swallowed Atsumu. Once the smoke ceased there was a yellow fox in place of Atsumu. Yukio picked it up and petted it.

At the sight of his transformed brother being pet Osamu scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. This didn't go unnoticed by Kita who chuckled as Yukio payed no mind to the twin and just dropped Atsumu. Once landing on the floor he resumed human form and groaned in pain. "Damnit Yuki...." He murmured and slowly stood up, joining his brother.

"Right, back to business. You wanted to meet the second demon king, well here he is." Kita said, gesturing to the lazy looking boy beside him. Oikawa dazedly nodded as he shook his head and cleared his throat.

"Eto, Um… I'm—"

"Grand king Oikawa Tooru. Yeah I know." Yukio stated bluntly as he fiddled with the chain in his arm. Oikawa sweat dropped at the boys attitude, curiously eyeing the chain.

'He's so blunt. He acts so lazy instead of the chaotic attitude of a normal demon.' Oikawa and Kuroo thought, as they stared at the lazy demon.

"Why.... Why were you hiding?" Kenma asked cautiously, being careful to not provoke the second king.

"Didn't see a point in interfering with things Im not interested in. Honestly being repeatedly challenged gets boring if you keep winning. So I decided to be lazy and stay in the shadows." He explained playing with a small ball of a black and blue flame. The explanation made Kenma nod and Oikawa to look at him in understanding.

What they didn't notice when speaking to the Demon king was that the Archer was staring intently at him. His eyes narrowed and fist clenched till they were white.

"Well It's quite nice to know that I'm not the only demon king. It sorta made me feel lonely." Oikawa admitted with a chuckled, having difficulty putting up a cold exterior towards his fellow demon.

"Wait what are your abilities?!" Hinata asked excitedly, making the twins in the room glare it him. 

"Atsumu, Osamu. Stop glaring at the poor boy." Kita said making the two flinch.

"My abilities? I can create illusions, teleport, cast spells, and conjure or emit any element. Well that's the abilities I remember I have." He said monotonously. The statement caused the others even Kita to sweat drop at the boys laziness. 'he has a perfect memory though… he really is just to lazy to explain.' Kita thought with a quiet chuckle.

"Now, I think you just have to speak with Kita since I'm to lazy." He stated and the visitors agreed with him as his explanations are quite vague. Yukio glanced at Kageyama briefly before a small smile appeared on his face. "While you do that, I have to borrow your Archer." The moment his statement was said both Him and Kageyama disappeared.

Kageyama's disappearance with the king made the remaining 7 panic. "Don't worry, Yukio doesn't really harm others unless provoked." Kita stated calmly but the others only groaned. "That's the problem! Kageyama has a habit of provoking people on purpose and by accident." Hinata said a panicked expression evident on his face.