Chapter 5: Welcome to the team Yukio!!

3rd person POV

The next day Yukio woke up early in the morning. Groaning he got off his bed and went in the shower.

'Tobio still doesn't know I'm here, Okāsan, Otōsan, you better not have told him....' he thought as he dried of his hair and wore his clothes.

Yukio arrived at the gym to hear the sound of a ball slamming to the floor. There he saw Oikawa practicing his serves. 'Kami-sama, he's as good as Atsumu'

He just stood there, hands in his pockets as he blankly stared at his senpai.

Oikawa felt someone's gaze on him assuming it was his fangirls but was greeted with a blank faced Yukio. His eyes brightened at the sight of his kouhai.

"Ohayō, Haruki-chan!" He greeted him with a happy tone but the ravenette only waved his hand.

"Where are the others?" Yukio asked, his scanning the gym for the others. Oikawa pouted at the lack of attention he gained.

"The other members aren't coming since coach wanted me and Iwa-chan to 'observe' you today." He said in a factual tone.

Yukio nodded in understanding, but he wondered where the ace was. "Oikawa-san, you said Iwaizumi-Senpai would be here....well where is he?" He set aside his bag on the bench. Oikawa huffed in annoyance and crossed his arms. 'He seriously just wonders about everyone else and ignore me.'

"Iwa-chan is running late I guess."

Yukio had started practicing his serves when Iwaizumi entered the gym. He looked at them panting in exhaustion. "Sorry....I.... overslept!" He said in-between huffs.

"Mou~ Iwa-chan that's unlike you! " Oikawa teased and Iwaizumi glared at him. Oikawa only snickered in response.

"Ohayō senpai... it's alright actually..." Yukio said, monotonously, a nervous smile on his face.

Iwaizumi blinked a few times before smiling back. 'He really does have a hard time showing emotions'

Oikawa looked back and forth from his friend to his kouhai. "Okaaay~~~ let's continue Haruki-chan's Practice!!"

Yukio POV

"Hey Yukio!" Suzune yelled from her desk, she along with two others waved at me as I waved back.

"Ohayō Yukio-kun. You seem more tired then usual." A girl with light brown hair asked in concern. I nodded in response "Yah sure about that Yukio?" A boy identical to the girl raised a brow in question.

I groaned and jokingly glare at them. "Just some early practice. You don't need to be worried Masaru, Minami." The two look alikes nodded in unison.

Flashback

"Yukio meet Hayashi Minami, she's the girl I was talking about and this is her twin Masaru." Suzune introduced me to a pair of brunettes. " Hi there Haruki-san! Suzune talks about you a lot." The brown haired girl, Minami said. "Yukio's fine Hayashi-san" her twin Masaru laughed. "Call us by our first names Yukio. It'll get confusing." I chuckled lightly as the memory of Atsumu and Osamu flashed in my head.

We ended up being the best of friends after that.

Flashback end

Hayashi Minami

Hayashi Masaru

Hayashi Masaru

"Yeah! you don't have to worry about this lazy bum!" Suzune yelled irking me

"Yeah! you don't have to worry about this lazy bum!" Suzune yelled irking me. "Soooo~ How'd it go?" Minami asked wiggling her eyebrows, Masaru only sighed.

"Leave me out of your Fujoshi Fantasies alright." I glared at the pair while they only smiled mischievously.

"Fufufu~ You can't escape them Yukio. We both know that." Masaru commented as I sat at my desk beside his. I sighed in defeat knowing he was right.

"C'mon Yukio! Spill the tea!" Suzune said with Minami nodding her head " There is no tea to spill!!I just practiced spiking Oikawa's tosses, and blocking with Iwaizumi-senpai." The two girls gloomed while Masaru laughed.

It was finally the end of the day, class recently ended

It was finally the end of the day, class recently ended. I smiled in relief.

"Oi, why are you smiling?" Minami asked me which i only continued to smile.

"It's the end of the day. I can go home, read my manga, watch Ani--"

"Haruki-chan~~"

In a matter of seconds my happy mood was destroyed.

'Ah

'Ah... I'm part of the volleyball team....' there Oikawa stood at the doorframe with Iwaizumi behind him. He was smiling like an idiot.

"Haruki-chan we're going to practice now! Eh! are you ok?!" He questioned his face morphing into confusion upon seeing my expression. I nodded but he didn't seemed convinced.

"Kon'nichiwa Oikawa-senpai and Iwaizumi-senpai. Don't worry about Yukio here, he's just upset about not being able to go home early." Masaru said slinging his arm around my shoulder, which he had difficulty on since he's shorter.

"You forgot you had practice didn't you Yukio-kun." Minami questioned from behind me as I nodded slowly.

"Gomen'nasai.....I just wanna go sleep...." I said with a blank face.

"Well you didn't go home yet so let's go now!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the gym. I caught sight of Minami and Suzune grinning like maniacs while Masaru suppressed his laughter. I glared at them angrily.

"Min'na Meet your new member!"

"I'll be in your care now!" I bowed to the team a bit.

"Welcome to the team Haruki!!"

'This won't be as bad as thought it was.....'

"Thank you...."