Halloween special

"Ne~ Tobio, what do you wanna do?" Demon king Yukio asked his currently human Archer brother. He was at the moment in Tobio's room, lazying on his bed.

"Eh?! Why are you asking me that??" Tobio squinted his eyes at his elder brother.

"Demo~ I have nothing to do!!" Yukio whined, scrunching his face in annoyance. He was acting childishly since it was just his brother and him in the room.

He sighed, and stared at Tobio's back who was polishing his bow. "Well then at least take this job for me." He said, sighing once again.

"A job?" Tobio raised head to meet his brother lazy gaze. "Yeah a job. You can go with that chibi, and the other guys you were with when you went to my guild." He waved a hand in insistence, and rolled in the bed freely.

"Okay? What's this job?" Tobio tilted his head and stood up. He approached his brother who lied on his bed.

"There's mansion inside a forest, it's not that far from here. It takes an hour or two on foot. Well, anyways! Some adventurers entered it just a few days ago, but none of them came out of it." Yukio said, pressing his hand to his cheek.

"Adventurers going missing after entering the mansion?" Tobio squinted his eyes to his oddly relaxed brother. "Why not ask the members in Inarizaki?" He questioned, growing suspicious.

"The mansion is near this village so it's your guild, Karasuno's, business." Yukio retorted, which made Tobio nod. Though it was a good excuse, the mansion was within Karasuno territory, which makes it their problem.

"Why don't you take that chibi and some others with you?" Yukio said noncholantly. He got of the bed, and hopped into the ledge of the window. Turning back to his brother, who was used to his actions, he gave him a blank look. "Well good luck then~" he sang, and jumped down, but disappeared in a swirl of black flames.

.....

"A mansion like that in the forest? How in the world did we not know that?!" Hinata, the wannabe hero and novice knight exclaimed and as he and his partner walked through the thick forest.

"That's what I thought, you Boke!" Tobio yelled in annoyance.

"Are you sure that we can trust demon king Yukio?" Hinata asked in suspicion, he was pointing an accusing finger at the Archer.

Tobio glared at him fiercely. "Of course we can! He's my older brother!!" Tobio reasoned, and huffed in frustration. He marched and walked faster then Hinata, leaving him behind.

"H-Hey wait!!" Hinata called out to him, before tripping. "Oof!"

"Boke! Your so clumsy, let's go!!" Tobio yelled, but still helped the little tangerine to his feet. Huffing in annoyance, with a small blush on his face, he hurriedly followed the path his brother directed him to.

The two arrived to an old looking mansion,though it wasn't that big. The place had an eery feeling to it, then a bowl was heard from the inside.

"Eek! So creepy!!" Hinata screeched, and his behind Tobio.

"It's man eating mansion!" Hinata sqeualed and tugged at Tobio's shirt. "Boke! It doesn't eat people!" Tobio growled and yanked the boys arm, dragging him in the mansion.

"Cho~tto Matte!! It's gonna eat us!" Hinata tried to run away, but Tobio suddenly lifted him up and carried him like a potato sack. "Bakageyama!!" Hinata cried out, trying to wriggle his way out of Tobio's tight grasp.

Upon entering the mansion, they were greeted with a dusty and dark hallway. "Do you have a light?" Hinata asked, his entire being trembling in fear.