Chapter 12

Yukio's POV

"The most embarrassing thing happened today. Listen to this Tobio! During lunch the team..... "

Flashback

"EEEEHHHH!! He's your brother?!" Seijoh's volleyball team yelled. I sat there with a deadpan expression while my oh so darling best friend cackled in front of me. "Yes" I grumbled, annoyed.

"B-B-but your last name...?"

"Haruki is my mother's last name, she wanted me to carry it since brother dearest is carrying my official last name. My real name is Kageyama Yukio." I stated, they looked at me in understanding though some were still gaping in shock.

I sighed and noticed Suzune's laughter turned into giggles. "You never noticed how much they look alike? Seriously I nearly mistook them as twins when we were younger!"

"Now that you've mentioned it Haruki-senpai is only slightly taller, and with some differences." Said a slightly surprised Kindaichi.

"Yukio's hair is darker and his eyes are a bit purplish and more of a darker shade, your hairstyle is also different. He's paler too I guess." Masaru stated."I forgot how observant you were." I said with a nervous tone as a small smile appeared.

"Both your tosses are so similar but yours seems to be better then his......" I heard Oikawa mumble. "Thanks for the compliment and I apologize for my brother bothering some of you.... It's partially my fault anyways...." I said glumly, staring at the phone in my hand before deciding to turn it on and use it.

"A-ah! You don't have to!" Oikawa quickly said his face slightly red. The other third years gave him a questioning look before both Hanamaki and Matsukawa smirked at him. I didn't really understand.

Flashback end

"Seriously Tobio, Minami actually had the audacity to think you were my boyfriend!! My boyfriend Tobio, my BOYFRIEND!!" I yelled at my hysterically laughing brother. Irritating me further more with his laughter I grabbed the pillow from his bed and continuously hit him.

"Itai Onii-chan! Stawp hitting me!!" Yelled a still hysterical Tobio. "How about I tell you about my day! It was as embarrassing!"

Flashback (Tobio POV)

"Say hi to Suzune-chan for me! Love you Yukio!" I Exclaimed then quickly ended the call. "Kageyama who the hell was that!?" Yelled an angry and confused Tanaka.

I looked at him annoyed and glared at him. "Well?" I groaned in frustration and attempted to ignore my loud senpai.

"It was the black haired guy from Seijoh isn't it?!" The annoying human tangerine named Hinata yelled. I glared at him making him flinch in the process.

"I've been meaning to ask who is Haruki-san to you?" Suga senpai of all people asked me..

"Bet he's your boyfriend..." I heard the blonde beanpole mutter.

"EWWWW!! NO HE IS NOT!!" I denied a disgusted expression appeared on me.

Everyone looked at me as if I were prey making me flinch slightly. "So why are you so goody-goody with him?" Tanaka asked suspiciously.

"You're more optimistic and social with him."

"You don't insults him."

"You seem to admire him."

I blushed at their comments and groaned in frustration. I huffed and crossed my arms, looking to my side. Hinata came up to me and seemingly studied my facial expression. I suddenly realized my face was slightly red of embarrassment.

"Look he's blushing!" Hinata yelled catching the attention of all the occupants of the gym. They instantly started to bicker amongst eachother about my relationship with Yukio.

"Urusai! What's the problem with me getting comfortable with my brother?!"

The whole gym went silent. "He's your what?!"

Flashback end (Tobio POV end)

After hearing the story similar to mine I laughed at our terrible luck. "We're practically twins! How could they not see the resemblance?"

"Well your paler and our eye colours are a bit different..... Actually we only have a few differences, how did the not see the resemblance?" He grumbled in agreement while I shrugged it off.

"Maybe their just dumb..." I heard Tobio mumble, I gave him a deadpan expression before raising a brow at the comment. "No you along that shorty in your team are dumb." I said, lying in my brothers bed.

He mock glared at me as I just rolled my eyes in amusement. He stuck his tongue at me causing me to do the same. He huffed at the statement and plopped down the bed. "I'm not that dumb...." I heard him mutter, his back facing me. I raised a brow then chuckled at him. "Seems like I'm staying the night.." I took my phone out and texted both Okāsan and Otōsan. Both agreed to it making me smile. "What?!" Tobio jolted up almost making me fall of the bed. "If your going to stay then sleep in your room!!" He yelled cheeks puffed, I deadpanned at him and he glared at me. I ignored him and made myself comfortable on his bed, I heard a groan from Tobio, signing that he gave up.

"I missed you Otōto, let's sleep now..." I muttered and Tobio stared at me, he stood up and went to his closet taking out some clothes. "Right I gotta change, mind if borrow your clothes?" I said after realizing that I was still wearing my uniform. He nodded in confirmation, he grabbed a towel and made his way to the bathroom

After taking a bath I wore the clothes Tobio wore which we thankfully had the same size. I wore a slightly big grey shirt, and black loose pajamas. I went into Tobio's room, my hair still wet while I continued to dry it with the towel. I attempted to go lay down the bed but Tobio gave me another piece of clothing. I looked at him questioningly and took the cloth. When I looked at it I saw an oversized black and white hoodie.

 When I looked at it I saw an oversized black and white hoodie

My eyes softened and I smiled at him. He was blushing in embarrassment, "T-Take it! Think of it as a welcome back gift! I just bought this yesterday too.... " I heard him grumble. I wore it and made myself fall on the bed. I grabbed the blanket and snuggled in the bed making myself comfortable. Tobio was about to grab a futon before I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down. I embraced my brother as memories of our childhood flashed in my mind. He started to squirm in my grasp but I only tightened my hold on him. "Onii-chan, let me go!!" I chuckled at his amusing attempt to escape me. "Gomen Otōto, I just really miss you.... So please let me do this." I said in a soft tone and he instantly stopped his squirming. I heard him sigh in defeat and he snuggled up in the blanket. "Boke... I'm.... Only....letting you....do this....once......" He said tiredly before he finally fell asleep. I smiled at his relaxed expression and let myself fall asleep.

'Damnit he's nearly as tall as me now!'