Chapter 7: What happened to Tobio?

Karasuno highschool

3rd person POV

While Seijoh was practicing Karasuno practicing themselves.

There a ginger head was conversing with his senpai.

"Hinata your quick attack really is cool!" Tanaka exclaimed. "It really is, you and Kageyama will be quite the duo in the future." Sugawara commented, making Hinata smile. Most of the Volleyball team started to comment on the Freak-quick duo it was mostly compliments but someone gave a few insults.

"Arigatō! I can't believe I'm the first person to successfully hit one of his King tosses!" Hinata exclaimed happily.

"Your not." A voice said from behind Hinata making him turn around. Kageyama stood there with an unreadable expression. The team turned towards their setter looking at him questioningly.

"Huh?"

"Your not the first person to actually hit my so called 'King toss'." Kageyama stated, frustration evident on his face.

Their eyes went wide at the news including Tsukishima but it was less then the others. "Wait seriously! Someone else spiked your king toss?!" Hinata yelled in question

Kageyama only nodded and went back to practicing. Hinata went up to him and asked him a question over and over again.

"Who is it! Can I meet them?!"

Kageyama was getting annoyed and sent a glare at the short middle blocker. "It's none of your business." He said angrily but the ginger haired Male was persistent.

Flashback

"Ni-chan can you help me with my toss?" A younger Tobio asked a boy a year older then him.

The older smiled at his younger brother. "Of course! What do need help on?" He asked. Kageyama beamed in delight and started to ramble about his sets.

"You see Tobio, whenever I set I keep my aim in check. Also I need to know how the spiker likes their sets. For example Miwa-neesan likes her sets a bit farther away from the net then other people. Also keep in mind it's the setter that can bring out 100% of the spiker." The boy stated with Tobio nodding along.

"My aim.... Ni-chan will you help me with that?!" Tobio asked enthusiastically, hoping his older brother says yes.

"Obviously yes! I'm your Aniki, why wouldn't I?"

The younger Tobio tossed the ball perfectly as his older brother sprinted towards it, jumping high enough for his dominant arm to come in contact with the ball. The older boy spike the ball, it slammed down the other side of the court.

Tobio's eyes sparkled in delight smiling at his brother who smiled softly at him.

Flashback end

'Yukio-nii.....'