Your feelings are complicated

After Charlie left you we're pretty much just a machine operating on your last two brain cells. You weren't expecting him to kiss you at all. You weren't even mad you were actually quite happy. He left and you just stood there wishing you would have maybe kissed him back. You were just so shocked that even moving the smallest part of your body seemed crazy to you.

You were going to do it though, you were going to kiss him and you were going to do it like your life depended on it. First though you had to sleep and stop worrying about what tomorrow would bring. You were so happy that you had found someone who didn't care what you could or couldn't give them and you were determined to not mess this up. Even if your life depended on it.

You through on your usual attire of summery clothes and set off on your way to work. You got there and had to compose yourself takings a few deep breaths.

You walked into the building and through the halls trying to find Charlie until your finally found him putting his lunch in the fridge.

"There you are. You forgot something last night."you said anxiously

"I didn't even take off my shoes how could I have forgotten something? What did I lose this time?" He laughed.

"Just this." You said pressing a kiss to his lips quickly. "Just thought I would return the favor."

"Well thank you." He smiled at you.

Surprisingly during your lunch break a owl flew in carrying a letter followed by another. You and Charlie opened the first letter that read.

"Dear y/n and Charlie

I cannot believe this. Never in a million years did I see you two together but then again it is a quite good match. I myself believe that you guys are a match made in heaven but if I were you I would expect a quite lengthy and rude letter towards Charlie from the one and only George after this.

During the holidays I will do my best to contain George in his room or some sort of thing if you ever come to visit. I don't know why he's quite jealous. Don't tell anyone I said this but you should really get on his case about everything if you send a lister back. Anyways take care guys and see you soon.

Sincerely Molly."

Well that was better than expected and you and Charlie both looked at each other with looks of relief and terror of what could be inside that letter from George.

Charlie opened it and read it first

"Dear Charlie

What do you think your doing exactly? Why had your life's most recent mission to steal my girlfriend from me? What did I tell you about how we were going to work things out. Sooner or later when she realizes that even if she only has a small chance she wants children she will come back to me. For one I actually want children unlike you and for two your just a rebound a person that she can hold on to while she teaches me a "lesson."

She will come back to me. Then your just going to have to live your life knowing we are the perfect couple just trying to have a family and that she never loved you in the first place. What even are your intentions with her because from what she told me she wants children. Is she already lying to you so you won't leave her or are you lying to her.

I'd keep distance if you ever come back for holidays because she might just take one look into my eyes and leave you.

George."

Charlie threw the letter onto the table and stormed out of the room. You picked it up and read through it absolutely disgusted by what was said in it.

You got up and walked over to the next room where Charlie was standing biting on his nails looking quite angry.

"You ok?"

"Is that stuff he said true?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean are you one day going to leave because you want children, and the only person in your mind worth trying for them with is him because frankly I'm right here!"

"Charlie no..." you felt sad just looking at him. "He doesn't know what he's talking about. If I ever were to want children I would never go back to him in a million years. If I ever come to a realization I want kids I will go straight to you and we will talk about it alright? I didn't know you felt like that anyways. I have a low chance of getting pregnant and you don't necessarily want kids."

"I'm sorry. I believe you. I do feel like that but I also feel of you wanted to try and have a baby... what I mean is your different. I wouldn't just have a kid with anybody."

"Oh Charlie I love you so much and I want you to never forget that alright. I'm going to write tonight and give him hell like he's never seen it before." You wrapped your arms around him and he lifted your chin to give you a kiss.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let that bother me."

"It's alright Charlie. It bothered me too and it wasn't even addressed to me."