I met your brother

TW mentions of infertility paragraph 14, 22,
And 35.

When you went to George's house for Christmas you were expecting to see a lot of red head children bustling about what you weren't expecting to see was a girl. Dark skin brown hair who apparently went by the name of Angelina. She seemed nice but you didn't know why she was at the burrow. She didn't appear to be dating anybody

"Hey George do you know why that girl what was her name? Angelina! Is at the burrow? Is she Fred's girl?" You asked him when you weren't near the girl.

"No I don't really know. I think Fred might of invited her over as a friend."

"Alright."

You eventually did end up sitting on the couch across from Angelina.

"So y/n?" She broke the awkward silence that was beginning to form over the room.

"Yes Angelina?"

"Are you and George like a thing?"

"I believe so we've been dating for a while now."

"Oh he talks about you a lot."

"He does?"

"Yes he tells me- you know what never mind."

"What? No tell me."

"Well he tells me you can't have children which is a shame because apparently he wants a big happy biological family."

You didn't know how to feel. You had told him that in trust that he wouldn't go telling anyone. You had trusted that he was ok with it and he actually wasn't.

You got up and walked over to the kitchen where George stood talking to his mom.

"Are you ok y/n?" Molly asked to which you shook your head.

"George can I speak to you for a second."

"Yea..." he walked you over to a empty room and shut the door. "You alright?"

"You told her?"

"I told who what?"

"Please don't play dumb with me George. She just told me that you told her I can't have children. She then proceeded with 'that's a shame because he wants a big biological family' emphasis on the biological."

"Y/n it's not a big deal."

"No George to me it is.I told you that on our first date in confidence that you would either not be ok and leave or be ok with it and not tell anyone and you did neither. What upsets me the most is that you lied!"

"I didn't lie to you."

"Yes you did. You told me you were fine with it! If you wanted a big family all along you could have just told me! The last thing I want to do is be with someone who is unhappy or keep them from having the family that they want."

"Y/n..."

"No George you shouldn't have told her. She's not just a friend is she?"

"No."

"Yea that's what I thought. I'm leaving and whatever we had is gone."

You stormed through the house.

"Y/n your crying. What is it? Come here we can talk." Molly pulls you into a small quiet room you assumed was a guest room.

"I'm sorry Molly but I have to leave. Me and George we are over."

"Why? Everything seemed to be going great with him?"

"It was until he told Angelina I couldn't have children when it was supposed to be a private thing. She's not just a friend Molly. I have to get home."

"No please stay. Charlie's room is uninhabited it's just down the hall. I'm going to give George hell you should stay it's not good to travel when indistress."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes dear now please go rest."

You went down the hall and entered the room. It was decorated with some punky stuff but for the most part pretty normal. The desk in the room was littered with little dragon figures and you thought that was pretty cute.

You were already wearing some pretty comfy leggings but your blouse wasn't the most comfortable things in the world.

"Alright Charlie let's see what you have in your closet." You said to yourself and made your way to his closet.

The closet was filled with very little things. There were some things that you assumed were saved for when he came to visit on the rare occasion.what was in the closet were a few baggy band T-shirts' so you threw one on.

"Alright not bad." You climbed into bed and could barely hear the sound of Molly's booming voice yelling at George. It was a while until it finally stopped and you felt very grateful for molly.

———

Downstairs in the burrow

A knock echoed through the living room and Ginny stood up to answer the door.

"I'll get it mom!"

She opened the door to her older brother charlie standing in the door way.

"Well hello sister. Happen to know where mom is?"

"She's over there yelling at George he messed up with his now ex girlfriend."

"Ahh ok. I'll just sit on the couch for a second."

Molly came out of the room where she had yelled at George for what seemed like hours.

"Charlie? What are you doing here my boy?" She went over to give the now standing Charlie a hug.

"I thought I'd stay for a day or two considering I heard the whole family is here. I however heard George messed up with his lady."

"Big time." Ginny added from the couch.

"Well mom nice to catch up but I suppose we can do It tomorrow. As of know I'm tired and I think I'll go to bed."

"Alright." Before Molly even realized you were asleep up there he was already probably there.

Charlie was too lazy to turn the light on so he tiptoes to the closet hitting his foot on your shoes.

"I don't remember anything being there?" He whispered and went back to the closet. He randomly grabbed a shirt and threw it on his body scavenging his drawers for some pajama bottoms throwing some on after he found some.

However when he went to lay in bed he ran into a sleeping you.

"AHH! Who are you and why are you in my bed."

You opened to your eyes and clicked the lamp on.

"Who are you and why are you in Charlie's room?"

"I am Charlie! I came back from Romania for a few days to find a woman in my bed.

"Oh my bad. Sorry I got into a fight with my ex George. Molly didn't want me to travel so she had me sleep here I can leave."

"Is that my shirt?" He asked.

"Oh jeez I'm sorry. I didn't have any pajamas I didn't expect you back here I'll go change and throw it in the washer." You began to sit up.

"Nah. It's alright. You can stay here tonight you seemed pretty comfy. I'll just sleep on the other side."

"Really because I'm sure I could find my way to bills room as long as he doesn't randomly show up at times as well." You laughed.

"No I'm sure it's alright." You nodded and laid back down while Charlie layer beside you.

"Night Charlie."

"Night-"

"Y/n."

"Y/n." He said contently and passed out.