Well then

You left the doctors office and went back over to the dragon museum where you were greeted with the same front desk man.

"Hello y/n are you alright you look a bit well tearful?"

"Hello Xavier. I'm well I don't know."

"Spill I like the drama."

"Well I guess I'll start with the basics I was at Charlie's moms place and ended up taking a pregnancy test."

"Oh."

"Yea and it was positive which is just crazy because I had like a 5% chance of getting pregnant so I'm here looking for a addition to the dragon family I bought a few months ago when you told me you tried to ask me out before. I'm beyond great full but a bit scared and now I'm here confiding in a front desk man just trying to buy a tiny dragon egg for the models I bought."

"Wow- congrats. They are over near the models but on the bottom shelf. Tell Charlie I said congrats as well."

"Will do thanks."

You walked over to the models you got months ago and grabbed a pack that had lots of dragons but it had a egg/nest in it so you figured you would just donate the other dragons.

You bought the toys and opened them dropping off the dragons at a thrift shop/donations for kids who don't get gifts for birthdays or anything and went home.

You set up the dragon egg between the two dragons and everything just came flooding back. This was for real your dreams were coming true but you didn't know how Charlie would feel.

You laid in bed before deciding to take a shower where you cried a bit but you heard the front door open. You quickly jumped out of the shower and got dressed before brushing your hair and drying it partly with a towel. You gave up eventually when it's used you wand with a heat charm to dry it.

"Hello darling I heard you were out with my mom earlier how did it go?"

"It was good she's a very nice kind lady."

"That's good here I'm going to take a shower and get dressed causally and then I'll make some dinner alright?"

You nodded your head but the prospect of sitting down and him seeing the dragon egg scared the hell out of you.

You sat down on the couch bouncing your leg before stopping when Charlie entered the living room. He began to make dinner and you helped to keep your mind off things.

A little bit later Charlie came up behind you his hands brushed against your abdomen and your fear returned a smidge back.

Charlie wouldn't tell you but he had an inkling something was different but he couldn't tell what.

The two of you sat down at the table and you began to eat slowly. You really weren't trying to make yourself even more sick than you already were.

"What's this." Charlie said breaking you out of a trance.

"What's what?"

"This." He said holding up the teensy little dragon egg. "I don't remember this being in the set originally."

"Its a dragon egg." You said swallowing a lump in your throat but your voice still cracked quickly and small.

"Why is it with the dragon us?" He asked setting it back down.

"Well what is the human version of a dinosaur egg?"

"A baby."

"Well actually a fetus."

"Well why do we need one of those with our little dragon family?"

"Well it's us so I figured it fit." Your voice cracked again you were really trying to avoid the words pregnant and I'm.

"But there isn't a fetus here." Did he have to be so clueless?

"Yes there is."

"But there isn't."

"Charlie there IS a unborn child."

"Is fleur pregnant?"

"Charlie she's not pregnant someone else in the family is."

"Is it Ginny I swear I will kill Harry. Why are you crying?"

"It's not a Weasley. Think about it Charlie there is you and me as dragons and then a unborn dragon in an egg. Human have eggs too."

"But that doesn't make any sense...."

"Charlie..."

"You as a dragon me as a dragon dragon egg... humans have eggs too." He was studying the dragon models. "That doesn't make any sense. Why are you crying?" He asked again.

You just stared back at him and prayed he would get it but before you began to just flat out say I'm pregnant he got it.

"Wait! Y/n...are you-but that's not possible." His face was the epitome of confusion.

"I'm sorry." You let out a sob "we didn't talk about it."

"Your pregnant? But y/n we weren't trying thats like a 5% chance are you messing with me?" He looked like he wanted to cry.

"I'm not messing with you. Your mom made me take a test and I went to the hospital. I'm sorry. If you don't want it thats fine I understand I know we never talked about it."

"Y/n your not pranking me right now?"

"Why would I be. I'm not pranking you."

"I'm going to be a dad? Your going to be a mom?" You could of sworn there was tear falling from his face and you nodded.  "This is a miracle...we're going to be a family."

"Yea we are." You laughed.

"I can't even tell you how happy I am right now."

You smiled and he kissed you passionately before standing you up and kneeling down to talk to your belly.

"Hey there little dragon. I don't think me or your mom thought this would ever happen that you would ever be here. I promise you though I'm never going to leave ever. I'm going to treat you and your mom so special. I can't wait to meet you someday. I hope you like me."

"I can't even believe it. What are the chances we have a baby when we weren't even trying." He said standing back up.

"I don't even know but I think it's fate."

"You don't even know how excited I am right now."

"I don't think you know how excited I am." You said. "Also Xavier says congrats."

"Xavier like front desk dude?"

"Yep I was panicking and trying to find the little dragon egg and I confided in him a bit. I kind of owed him since he told me you told him we were dating when we weren't that one time because he was going to ask me out."

"I couldn't let him steal you from me."

"I would've said no. I would have never had our baby  right now if I would have said yes. Or you my favorite person in the world as of know. No promises when or kid gets here."

"Thank Merlin."

A/n: not the end there are more chapters to come. I really wanted to give y/n and Charlie a baby in this even through people might not of wanted it I just couldn't help it they are so darn cute. Thanks for reading so far