New years eve

"Charlie we I'm going to go to a juggle store!""

"What do we need?"

"What do we need? More board games, sparkling apple cider, alcohol, party poppers."

"And what do we need all these things for."

"It's New Year's Eve. It's party time. The day a year we celebrate a new year new relationships and everything else."

"Alrighty. I'll come with you."

"Ok come on."

"I'm coming I'm coming." He raised his hands in surrender

"What board games should we get?"

"What are traditional fun ones."

"Well I suppose there's game of life, operation, and clue."

"I don't know how to play any of them but grab them anyways."

You tossed the games in the shopping cart and continued on.

"Have you ever tried sparkling apple cider?"

"No. Is it good?"

"It's like heaven." You said putting two bottles into the cart. " I don't know how much we'll need I grew up in a family of three so we of course drank more than a family of two."

"Alcohol. Hmm I suppose we should just get maybe some whiskey?"

"Can't go wrong with that."

"Ok party supplies. Party poppers." You said throwing them in the cart. "Oh we need chips."

So you threw some chips into the cart and went to checkout.

"We are going to party tonight." You said sarcastically putting the bags on Charlie's counter.

"Why are we even living in separate homes anymore?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your always here hanging out why don't we just move in together?"

"Really?" You asked smiling.

"Yea let's do it."

"It's a plan."

As the night passed by you and Charlie just mostly hung out drinking. Alcoholic and non alcoholic.

"I do declare its time for board games."

"Alright what do we start with first?"

"I think we could get some good laughs out of operation."

"The game laughs?" Charlie asked fake surprised.

You glared at him and opened the game.

"Alright so we put this little plastic pieces in their designated places. Then we take the tweezers and we take turns trying to get them out. If you touch the sides or the bottoms the game buzzes and it's the next players turn."

"Alright I think I got."

"What if I were to just stab him." Charlie said a little bit into the game concentrate carefully to get the piece out before the game buzzed.

"Because he doesn't deserve that."

"Yes he does look at this man. I didn't see anything about removing dog bones from knees!" He laughed gesturing to the game.

"It's not his fault he had problems." You laughed.

At the end of the game Charlie ended up winning with only one more piece than you.

Life was next and Charlie picked it up pretty quickly.

"Do I have too?" You asked complaining

"You said you wanted kids." He smiled

"I know but not 3 cars full." You glared picking up more children tokens and putting them in a new car. You had been continuously landing on children spots.

"Wait so when we retire we just take our children with us to the home." He said getting closer to the end of the board

"Yea because they all have to force you out of the car because you don't want to go."

"That's depressing." Charlie laughed shortly.

Surprisingly you had won the game of clue and you finally were able to run it in Charlie's face like he had done the past two games.

After a little more drinking you realized it was 11:58

"Come here!" You exclaimed taking his hand leading to to the door as the clock changed to 11:59.

"Wait for it. When the clock hits 12 we are going to scream happy new year. Alright?"

"Alright." Charlie laughed in his drunken state.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The two of you yelled in unison.

Not long after that the two of you passed out and in the morning you had decided to go and pack up some stuff.

"Where are you going?" Charlie asked returning from the bathroom where he had just taken a shower.

"New year new home. Going to pack up some of my stuff is that alright?"

"Yea I might pop by and help you pack some stuff up when I get dressed and ready."

"Alright see you soon." You said before apparating off to your home.

You used accio to get some boxes and started in your room putting all your clothes in boxes. Then your decorations and others such as curtains and bedding.

You had finished packing up your room when you heard a loud crack.

"Hello Charlie!" You yelled out.

"Hello y/n!" He yelled as he entered your kitchen.

"I just finished my room so I figured I'd start on the kitchen. I don't know what we'll need because I assume you already have dished but we'll figure it out when we get back to your place and do inventory."

After you had packed up the kitchen you began apparating with boxes. After your last trip you went to go leave and pack some more stuff up but you were met with Molly. He hand up as if she was about to knock.

"What are you doing here mom?" Charlie asked sort of coldly.

"Are you moving?" She asked

"No y/n is just moving in with me. What are you doing here?" Charlie asked again.

"I just came to tell you I took what you said into consideration and George went back home. He's not going to be attending the next holiday."

"So you finally realized your son is a terrible human being huh?"

"Yes Charlie now don't speak to me like that anymore I am your mother."

"Sorry about him Molly. Thank you for not inviting George to the next gathering. I shouldn't have gotten so worked up about it but he did say some pretty hurtful things."

Molly left and Charlie looked at you.

"Y/n you had every right to act the way you did. You don't have to apologize."

"I know but I just felt bad for Molly."

"If it makes you feel better I'll be nicer from now on."

"Thank you Charlie." You smiled and kissed him quickly.