Christmas time

It was not Christmas Day and you and Charlie had been dating for a few months at this point.

"Charlie I don't know what to wear!" You exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter mom likes you anyways you don't need to impress her."

Charlie had come over early that morning to you wearing a random shirt and some leggings throwing things from your closet. It was Christmas Eve and the first time you would go over to the burrow after the whole argument with George. You could not for the life of you however find anything to wear.

"But I have to look nice. What if she sees me and just kicks me out."

"You know she wouldn't do that. Is there something else your nervous about?" Charlie asked giving you a I-know-what-you-are-actually-scared-of-look.

"Fine! I'm scared because of George. I really don't want him to throw a fit tonight."

"If he throws a fit I'll throw a bigger fit."

"Alright." You laughed.

You got up from the bed and grabbed a dress and threw it on.

"What about this?"you asked now wearing a beautiful green velvety dress that was more flowey than tight. It's sleeves tied in the back and it was very pretty if you did say so for yourself.

"It looks beautiful." Charlie said standing up to kiss you. "But I still don't think mom will care what you wear."

"I know." You chuckled.

You took his hand and the two of you apparated to the burrow.

"Charlie! Y/n you guys came!"

"Well if it weren't for y/n I probably would have forgotten."

"Oh don't be so silly." Molly laughed and when she turned away Charlie just looked at you and whispered.

"I wasn't being silly."

"Charlie!" You laughed hitting him on the arm playfully.

"Hello Ginny." You said greeting the youngest Weasley kid as you passed her in the kitchen.

"I keep forgetting your dating Charlie." She laughed looking at where your were holding his hand.

"Me too. He's so focused with dragons and all."

"I do not."

"I know. I'm joking."

George caught your eye and glared at you. He didn't have any right to do this considering he was sitting with the girl he cheated on you with his arm around her.

"Hello Ron! Hello bill. Hello fleur. Hello Fred. George." You acknowledged him before continuing. "Harry Hermione nice to see you as well."

"Hello y/n I like your dress." Hermione complimented.

"I also think it's beautiful." Fleur complimented from beside bill.

"Thank you Hermione and Fleur. I really like your guys dresses as well. Especially yours Fleur I love the nice blue color." You smiled.

"She spent all morning trying to find it." Charlie laughed.

"I wanted to look nice. I wouldn't be surprised if you showed up in a tuxedo T-shirt."

"It certainly would be more comfy than this button up." Charlie stated.

"Hey Arthur." You waved to him as he entered the room.

"Hi y/n."

"Molly would you like some help setting the table."

"You don't have to but if you feel obligated you may.